Muster

karena1

4 minutes ago, memoak said:

Please read all the references before this stating that you have to be on board to do the muster

I've read ALL the responses - it's very clear that karena1 is referring to ROYAL Caribbean when she states Royal on a Princess forum - not Royal Princess cruise ship - but then again , I read ...

2 minutes ago, voljeep said:

I've read ALL the responses - it's very clear that karena1 is referring to ROYAL Caribbean when she states Royal on a Princess forum - not Royal Princess cruise ship - but then again , I read ...

5 hours ago they were still trying to find muster on the Princess app

8 minutes ago, memoak said:

Please read all the references before this stating that you have to be on board to do the muster

I never said I had to be on the ship, I said I cannot do it on the app yet.  I know I will be able to watch the videos before we board, but just used to Royal where I can watch them any time I choose.  Once on the ship we will go to muster and get it done as soon as we can.

1 minute ago, karena1 said:

I never said I had to be on the ship, I said I cannot do it on the app yet.  I know I will be able to watch the videos before we board, but just used to Royal where I can watch them any time I choose.  Once on the ship we will go to muster and get it done as soon as we can.

when on a Princess forum - and the term Royal is used, well ... I figured out what you meant - many others didn't

• Like 2

1 hour ago, karena1 said:

No you will not be able to watch the safety video before you board. You cannot access ships intranet until you board 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, doghog said:

Like with Celebrity, the crew doesn't actually know if you watched the muster drill video or not when checking in with them(?) . 

I believe they can see that information if they were to check. I don’t think it matters to them in which order you do those two things though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Torfamm said:

I believe they can see that information if they were to check.

They can see whether the video played in full in the presence of your medallion.  They cannot see whether you closed your eyes and put your fingers in your ears going "LALALALALALALA" at the top of your lungs.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, deltahog said:

They can see whether the video played in full in the presence of your medallion.  They cannot see whether you closed your eyes and put your fingers in your ears going "LALALALALALALA" at the top of your lungs.

Like people all listened so intently under the old system? 😄

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Musky Ike said:

Like people all listened so intently under the old system? 😄

They use to walk around & check to see if your eyes were shut and tell you to pay attention if they caught you sleeping. 😁 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, MissP22 said:

They use to walk around & check to see if your eyes were shut and tell you to pay attention if they caught you sleeping. 😁 

Just like grade school. Maybe they should put a quiz at the end of the video that you need to pass.

2 hours ago, Musky Ike said:

Just like grade school. Maybe they should put a quiz at the end of the video that you need to pass.

As long as I can take the test & not have to sit through a video or lecture. 

I know all the words by heart. 

• Haha 1