Check-In Time for Second Leg of B2B

1 minute ago, Coralc said:

We just pick the latest time, so others can access earlier times. It is meaningless on a B2B. 

1 minute ago, OCSC Mike said:

Correct. Many choose the latest time to leave the early times for those who actually want & need them.

What a good idea - I will go back and edit my check-in to change to a later time.

• Like 3

I was going to pick the latest time for my upcoming B2B but had forgotten that my friends who are meeting me on the second leg have their bookings linked to mine so if I picked the later time I was afraid that they would get that time as well.  I "think" that's how it works.  I'm new at the B2B thing

• Like 2

We never check in for the second leg of a B2B.  They know if you’re on the ship and that you are doing the B2B.  They have to know to prep the new SeaPass/etc and be ready in case you’re changing staterooms.  Check-in time?   You’re already on the ship!

• Like 2

On 9/23/2023 at 7:34 PM, ILCTCRUISER said:

We never check in for the second leg of a B2B.  They know if you’re on the ship and that you are doing the B2B.  They have to know to prep the new SeaPass/etc and be ready in case you’re changing staterooms.  Check-in time?   You’re already on the ship!

We are on Jewel today.  Our B2B letter specifically requests you check in for your second leg.  This assures your CC info is on file so you don't get called to guest services.  Why is there so much resistance to a simple task?

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, steveru621 said:

We are on Jewel today.  Our B2B letter specifically requests you check in for your second leg.  This assures your CC info is on file so you don't get called to guest services.  Why is there so much resistance to a simple task?

Resistance?  All I mentioned was that we’ve never done it.  Just off Alaska B2B on NCL.  Same thing.  We never checked in for 2nd leg and we were never called about CC.  

On 9/23/2023 at 4:34 PM, ILCTCRUISER said:

We always checkin to our next cruise. 

• Like 2

I always check in for every back to back. (Or B3B) cruise.   Otherwise, how would they know how to charge your sea pass expenses?  
Regarding the times, I always choose the late time-slot, as it is not relevant, and I leave the earlier slots open for people who are actually trying to get on the ship.

m

• Like 2