Port Everglades Terminal 18

Beachfrog

Next month we will be driving ourselves to Fort Lauderdale for our royal Caribbean cruise. Iā€™m seeing parking should be at terminal 18. Is this an actual garage or a surface lot? Also, is signage pretty clear on where we should go? I am confused on directions getting to the port and parking. Any help would be much appreciated!

Terminal 18 has a 400 vehicle surface lot. Parking in Port Everglades is $15/day; $16 for oversized vehicles.

Ā 

Getting to Port Everglades is pretty easy. Take 595 East from I-95 or the Florida Turnpike. The road ends in the port. If already in Fort Lauderdale on SE17th Street, the beach, or Las Olas, you'll want to use the Eisenhower Avenue entrance off of 17th Street, immediately west of the bridge over the Intercoastal (about a half mile going east on SE 17th Streett after Cordova Road at SE 17th Street/the Embassy Suites hotel.

Edited by FOPMan
  • Like 2

Familiarize yourself with the port map and the parking instructions on the Port Everglades website:

www.porteverglades.net.

Ā 

map:Ā  https://assets.simpleviewinc.com/simpleview/image/upload/v1/clients/porteverglades/PE_0494_Port_Facility_Guide_FINAL_1_August_8_2023_2_50f79cea-c62c-4336-971e-255b510fb462.pdf

Ā 

parking:Ā  https://www.porteverglades.net/cruise/parking/.Ā  On the far side of terminal 19 is the Palm Garage if you prefer garage parking instead of the surface lot.Ā  Your car will stay cooler in the garage than on a surface lot but you do have a longer walk to Terminal 18.

Ā 

terminal 18:Ā  https://www.porteverglades.net/cruise/cruise-terminals/terminal-18/.Ā 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/27/2023 at 6:34 PM, FOPMan said:

Terminal 18 has a 400 vehicle surface lot. Parking in Port Everglades is $15/day; $16 for oversized vehicles.

Ā 

Getting to Port Everglades is pretty easy. Take 595 East from I-95 or the Florida Turnpike. The road ends in the port. If already in Fort Lauderdale on SE17th Street, the beach, or Las Olas, you'll want to use the Eisenhower Avenue entrance off of 17th Street, immediately west of the bridge over the Intercoastal (about a half mile going east on SE 17th Streett after Cordova Road at SE 17th Street/the Embassy Suites hotel.

In another thread we are told that as of today, port parking, either in a garage or flat lot has increased to $20/day.

• 3 months later...

Does anyone have an experience with losing the ticket for the Port Everglades terminal parking? I just set sail aboard the Symphony of the Seas and I canā€™t seem to locate or remember what I did with the ticket. Parking is $20 per dayā€¦ I assume there will be some sort of fine when I return on top of the daily parking rate. Itā€™s not like me to be this careless but was kind of excited to be getting on the ship. I hope I didnā€™t drop it somewhere back at the port.

6 hours ago, Kendall R said:

Does anyone have an experience with losing the ticket for the Port Everglades terminal parking? I just set sail aboard the Symphony of the Seas and I canā€™t seem to locate or remember what I did with the ticket. Parking is $20 per dayā€¦ I assume there will be some sort of fine when I return on top of the daily parking rate. Itā€™s not like me to be this careless but was kind of excited to be getting on the ship. I hope I didnā€™t drop it somewhere back at the port.

From the Port's website: For parking questions or emergencies, contact SP Plus Parking at 954-468-3680.

Its $20 a day now. I called to see if they have shuttle from the palm garage and they said no. They said you can walk but there is no sidewalks to safely walk.

Would prefer to park in garage but I guess I might to have park beside terminal 18.