Is bottled water included in the Signature package

mafig

1 hour ago, Duane S. said:

Also, something I have not seen, Does the ship have canned coke products, not just fountain but actual canned coke, this is a very big deal to my spouse as she is a diet cokaholic

Not all ships have a soda fountain and canned soda drinks can be found at any bar.

• Like 1

On 10/5/2023 at 11:04 AM, sailawayward said:

You can upgrade from the Signature to the Premium under the HIA, but anyone interested in that should do it prior to embarkation. I'm assuming the cost will drastically increase, but you can upgrade to Premium on embarkation day from what we saw with other passengers.  If you're on the Signature Package and order a Premium cocktail, you're just charged the difference in price + gratuity.

They would not allow us to upgrade from the HIA package to the Elite package on the Oosterdam last July. We tried at a bar as we had been able to do on Celebrity and Princess. He sent us to the Customer Service Desk. We went all the way up to the beverage manager but the answer was the same. 

6 minutes ago, landlocked12 said:

They would not allow us to upgrade from the HIA package to the Elite package on the Oosterdam last July. We tried at a bar as we had been able to do on Celebrity and Princess. He sent us to the Customer Service Desk. We went all the way up to the beverage manager but the answer was the same. 

That was exactly our experience last year in August on the Oosterdam from Venice. I also got to the beverage manager and was told we could not upgrade from Standard HIA to the Elite drinks.  This was why I asked if the policy had changed since then, now that you only have to pay for the price difference of a higher priced drink or glass of wine. That new policy went into effect after our Oosterdam cruise.

@Duane S. we were on Zaandam in late August. The "pop" type cans are included in HIA the screw top cans are not. You pay full price for them. The tap water is perfectly drinkable just needs some ice to cool it down. 

I don't recall seeing a soda gun at any bar on Zaandam they used individual cans. Be aware the soda isn't necessarily cold when you get it. Count on putting it over ice, or leaving it in your stateroom fridge to cool down. 

43 minutes ago, Blackduck59 said:

@Duane S. we were on Zaandam in late August. The "pop" type cans are included in HIA the screw top cans are not. You pay full price for them. The tap water is perfectly drinkable just needs some ice to cool it down. 

I don't recall seeing a soda gun at any bar on Zaandam they used individual cans. Be aware the soda isn't necessarily cold when you get it. Count on putting it over ice, or leaving it in your stateroom fridge to cool down. 

Same for our Zaandam cruise in September.The Lido bar had a "soda gun", but not for coke. For other things.

There were signs on boarding day giving directions on upgrading Signature beverage packages.