Odds of drink package sale changing?

I'm on Anthem our of NJ in February in a solo balcony cabin. I'd really prefer to get the deluxe beverage package so that my cruise feels "all included" - but it's constantly on the BOGO 50% off sale - which doesn't help me as a solo. What are the odds that they change it to a sale with an overall % off at some point between now and then? I get hopeful every time I get the email about "Save on extras for your cruise" thinking it might have changed, but so far no dice.

Barring that kind of change of sale happening, is there a way I could purchase OBC for myself so I can still kind of feel like everything is paid for? That means I'll have to do math to make sure I don't go over what I've bought for OBC, but...

If the last four months is any indication there is a good chance you will see 30% off and a possibility you will see 35% off. Off of what is a key part of the equation.  My 35% off got me it at 70$ a day. With gratuity I am am $82.5/day all in.

I have seen the 30% pop up pretty regularly but the 35% only once so far. It definitely varies by ship and your specific cruise.

• Thanks 1

On 10/15/2023 at 4:39 PM, WrittenOnYourHeart said:

I'm on Anthem our of NJ in February in a solo balcony cabin. I'd really prefer to get the deluxe beverage package so that my cruise feels "all included" - but it's constantly on the BOGO 50% off sale - which doesn't help me as a solo. What are the odds that they change it to a sale with an overall % off at some point between now and then? I get hopeful every time I get the email about "Save on extras for your cruise" thinking it might have changed, but so far no dice.

Barring that kind of change of sale happening, is there a way I could purchase OBC for myself so I can still kind of feel like everything is paid for? That means I'll have to do math to make sure I don't go over what I've bought for OBC, but...

You know that even though it says BOGO50% it's actually a 25% off sale.... you dont need to buy 2

On 10/15/2023 at 9:10 PM, mark290 said:

If the last four months is any indication there is a good chance you will see 30% off and a possibility you will see 35% off. Off of what is a key part of the equation. My 35% off got me it at 70$ a day. With gratuity I am am $82.5/day all in.

I have seen the 30% pop up pretty regularly but the 35% only once so far. It definitely varies by ship and your specific cruise.

What sailing are you on that you see 30/35% off ever? My Oasis sailing last week never went beyond the BOGO50%/25% in over a year, including black friday 2022

49 minutes ago, Miloomar said:

You know that even though it says BOGO50% it's actually a 25% off sale.... you dont need to buy 2

They could make it WAY less complicated to just say that.

Turns out it's probably now a moot point for me as I'll likely be on medication that makes it inadvisable to have more than 1 or 2 alcoholic drinks a week. So it'll be the soda package for me.