Scarlet Lady / Live /Solo - Oct 18-22 2023

sid_9169

Have an amazing cruise! I'm excited to follow along but hope you get to make this a true hybrid live so you get some time to really enjoy your time with JinxyB. I'm sorry I haven't been able to get back to The Tribe. I miss you all and still love living vicariously through all of your reviews. This one looks amazing ❤️

• Like 8

Just now getting home from work, and stuff is officially going in my carry on... Normally I'd be doing a final load of laundry, but since it's looking like my shirt isn't going to arrive, I can pretty much knock it out now. 

About to head out for a little walkabout before dinner and adult beverages.

PXL_20231016_211032020.jpg

• Like 15

My afternoon walk had basically two objectives. Pick up some fresh limes from Trader Joe's, and get something to eat that I didn't have to cook. Check, and check! I picked up a nice pepper and mushroom cheese steak sandwich at Woody's, and a few minutes later I was home squeezing limes and eating. Next stop: margaritaville!...

PXL_20231016_214631845.thumb.jpg.95b941416b32c7bb892b92d050a2ec74.jpg

PXL_20231016_215953714.thumb.jpg.f917f460640a6bbfdcd39f3dccc3b472.jpg

PXL_20231016_215957902.jpg

• Like 25

Last week I experimented with a grilled pineapple margarita recipe I read about. I don't have an actual grill, so I just heated up the pineapple slices in the toaster oven. Didn't really get any sort of nice "char" on the outside, but the drink was good. Tonight, I threw a few slices in my cast iron skillet to give it another go. The juice definitely has a charred appearance, so I'm hoping for magic...

PXL_20231016_231009974.jpg

• Like 16

The packing is pretty much complete, and I'm kicking back with a straight Don Julio anejo in a frozen glass... The alarm is set, and my boarding pass and passport are in my backpack. Marta Breeze card is at the ready, and all that's left now are a few last minute items in the morning... Thanks to all of you who are following along on this epic journey, and I hope that I can keep you entertained throughout the next several days...

• Like 36