Live from reflection, 19 October 2023, transatlantic. Have questions? Ask away

cruisestitch

6 hours ago, cruisestitch said:

Lobster might be on tonight’s menu, but tonight is not a chic night.    Remember that this is a transAtlantic’s and menus are very much rearranged.

Looked on the App and they have lobster on Day 13 in MDR, Blu and Luminae

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/24/2023 at 1:58 AM, cruisestitch said:

It’s something not listed on the printed menu or the app.  You can’t find out about it ahead of time. The waiter just tells you if it’s being offered that night.

That’s if you get told.  We stopped going and went to the buffet.  Finally gave it another chance and this time I asked about recommendations. Then I was told about rack of lamb.  We happily returned to the MDR and asked every night.  We certainly missed some great meals during our cruise ,but we did find the buffet enjoyable.  We never had enjoyed the buffet in our 40 cruises. 

2 hours ago, renebfl said:

That’s if you get told.  We stopped going and went to the buffet.  Finally gave it another chance and this time I asked about recommendations. Then I was told about rack of lamb.  We happily returned to the MDR and asked every night.  We certainly missed some great meals during our cruise ,but we did find the buffet enjoyable.  We never had enjoyed the buffet in our 40 cruises. 

I’m glad you enjoyed the Buffet. My friends and I went there a couple of times early in the cruise.

I don’t recall any mention of the special entrée items until the fifth or sixth night.

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, cruisestitch said:

Each evening at turndown.

Thanks for your review. We were on this cruise as well. We enjoyed the entertainment also. Our experience with the food was similar. We were in Aqua Class and the food in Blu was disappointing many nights. On the plus side, we found the activities staff were very fun.