Princess Plus - 3rd person in cabin

nlsgmk

Traveling with my husband and adult son.  We are in reserve mini suite.  Was told that we could only book plus for two of the adults in the cabin and could not book plus for the third by our travel agent.   In several posts there is discussion of being able to book plus for the 3 rd person.  

Can anyone clarify if you can book the plus package for a 3rd adult in the cabin?  Thanks.

According to this screenshot for my upcoming Princess cruise, your Travel Agent should be able to book the plus package for your son.  If your TA doesn't know how to do that for you, I'd recommend calling Princess directly.

image.thumb.png.7a6424c93ca1ef442749ba1df649029c.png

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

Just note that there is a difference between the "Plus Fare" and the Plus Beverage Package.  In essence the end result is the same...but *either* should be available to book once you are on board.

Huh?  The end result is not at all the same between Plus Cruise Fare package and standalone Plus Beverage Package.  That said, they can certainly be booked on board.  I would do that option for sure if I had to pay full price.  In my case, I'd do it with one of my two TA's of choice as I would get a good discount.

42 minutes ago, Steelers36 said:

Huh?  The end result is not at all the same between Plus Cruise Fare package and standalone Plus Beverage Package.  That said, they can certainly be booked on board.  I would do that option for sure if I had to pay full price.  In my case, I'd do it with one of my two TA's of choice as I would get a good discount.

Doh!  SENIOR MOMENT! Fingers moving faster than brain...

Just did this. Purchased a cruise under the “Third Guest Sails Free” promotion. So naturally, having paid nothing, the third person did not have a package. I used the “Chat” feature on the website to ask if they could add this for me or if I had to call the 800 number. Their initial response was to ask if I had booked through a TA (with the implication being that had I done so then the TA would have to do this for me. I did not). Knowing that I had booked direct, their next response was “I just took care of this for you. You are all set.”  I refreshed my Cruise Personalizer, checked my Travel Summary and BAM!  There it was. Passenger 3 had all of the features of the package listed and my outstanding balance had increased by $720 ($80 per day x 9 day cruise). Took about 5 minutes to get this done via Chat. 

• Like 1