Requesting bed configuration

Guera53

You really don't need to request in advance.   All beds are made up as Full Size Beds initially.   They reconfigure on the first night.   Just let your Stateroom attendant know or leave a note on the bed before dinner if you haven't met him by then.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, HeddaGarbled said:

I’ve seen it under “manage my reservation” on the website. 

I looked at all of mine and they say ---UNKNOWN.   LOL     I guess I should let my Agent know but we always sleep with the beds Joined which is how it is always configured when we arrive.

I do ask the Stateroom Attendant to not tuck in the Upper Sheet Duvet.    I'm tall and hang out the bottom  and also don't like the sheets tight, so otherwise have to pull it out every night.   They usually make it look like a Duvet at home.  

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, cbfb said:

Under manage reservation, go to the drop down for room. 

My reservation is with an Agent and that option is not available.    I believe it is only available if you book directly with Celebrity as I know I use to be able to select before transferring it.

Is it still there with the new website (RCL Design) design.

Edited by Jim_Iain
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

My reservation is with an Agent and that option is not available.    I believe it is only available if you book directly with Celebrity as I know I use to be able to select before transferring it.

Is it still there with the new website (RCL Design) design.

Our 3 cruises we have active now were booked with celebrity so that might be the issue if it wasn’t. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Guera53 said:

How can we request 2 beds instead of the king bed? I have searched and cannot see where we can input preferences. 

Inform your TA who puts it in your reservation or you call Celebrity if you did the reservation through them and they do the same 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, cbfb said:

Our 3 cruises we have active now were booked with celebrity so that might be the issue if it wasn’t. 

not true - my TA always adds it and its on my reservation every time 

This is what she adds every time ---- Bed configuration:   Together/Both Together - King Bed 

• Like 1

We always put in our request for the bed to be split with a side table in between prior to boarding - this allows the room to be made up as we want it and the stateroom attendant doesn't have to spend time undoing work to reset the room on the busy turn around day.

Have sailed multiple lines and have always had the bed configuration request completely ignored until we told our cabin steward on the first day and they set it up for that night. The turnaround is so tight I am sure it is just easier to do them all the same (or they don't get the paperwork until too late). The one exception is on a Royal Suite booking with Celebrity where we requested the beds apart with the pre-cruise concierge and were surprised to actually find the beds apart when we got to the cabin at 11AM.