"Live from" the Majestic Princess November 7-27 with pre- and post- cruise adventures

jwattle

I've noticed that the sport's deck is conveniently located one deck up from the buffet...☺️20231114_103740.thumb.jpg.7bb42f5db5c102e01cb17d21fca4e035.jpg

Real workout trying to walk in a straight line when the ship is pitching side to side 

Edited by c-boy
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, PacnGoNow said:

So, you did get into Suva?

We just left Apia, Samoa and are headed to Suva and Dravuni Is.

Captain says we should be clear of cyclone arrival on Nov 16th.

Weather is rough?

Cyclone is expected to strengthen to a cat 3 moving south,  southwest  away from the island.     🤞    

What ship are you on?

On 11/12/2023 at 10:43 PM, jwattle said:

Update: missing Lautoka and Dravuni, gaining a sea day and an overnight in Noumea, so happy to be on the Magnificent Majestic Princess! We're always happy,  even with diversions and changes: Mother Nature speaks,  the Captain acts,  we roll with it and Crack On... you know what this means? We have to come back!!! Yay!!!

Lautoka is not a big loss, but Dravuni… 🥲. Yes, definitely worth a return trip. Find an itinerary with Isle of Pines and Champagne Bay and you’ll have more than made up for it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, 1emerald1 said:

Was that as good as it looks??

oh ya, lightly roasted with herbs and spices ( garlic, rosemary, pepper, salt and faint appearance of cumin)  the mint jelly set it off. served with potatoes mashed (instant) a few fresh green beans hidden underneath the medallions. The deep fried surprise was interesting. I thought it was some type of bread product but, when I investigated it appeared to be turkey or chicken with pureed cranberry breaded and deep fried. Tasty when paired with potatoes but alone it reminded me of the song in Mary Poppins ..... a spoon full of sugar makes the medicine go down ....

• Like 1
  • Haha 3