Crossing the Globe (Kind of) - A Pr1ma (Hopefully) Live'ish Adventure, 11/20 - 12/1

cruiseny4life

9 minutes ago, JIMESOPUS said:

I thought I saw you at prom night on the Viva

Yes, I was there for a few songs because I wanted to see how they set up the Prom show at the Viva theater as opposed to at Syd Norman's bar. I felt out of place without my 80s brightly colored prom dress and teased up hair so I left and met some friends at the Belvedere Bar to finish out another enjoyable TA.

I am glad that Syd Norman and NCL worked it out contractually so that the band and singers were able to perform at the theater at least once to give everyone an opportunity to see their show. I wonder if this will spread to the other ships or whether this special arrangement is exclusive to the Viva.

• Like 5

Just now, dexddd said:

Not sure if that picture good so trying again.

But if not clear, Classic Favorites - Angus Beef Burger with crispy bacon, onion rings, cheddar cheese, steak fries, gherkins.

bacon.jpg

Forget the bacon! I want that sour cherry sundae!!

• Haha 4

On 11/28/2023 at 9:07 AM, cruiseny4life said:
On 11/27/2023 at 5:18 PM, CruisnHallelujahs said:

Nope! We went to Sete Cidades. Photos to come, when I have time. Four sea days in a row go by quick when you're on a ship! 

Understand completely.  Have no idea where all that time goes.  Would love to see your review when you return for an extended stay.  Beautiful pics.  Thanks for posting…I think I can see a fairy or is it a gnome in that first pic…

image.jpeg.bb94df1b94826241b7016d79ec8cca9d.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, cruiseny4life said:

To those that don't enjoy sea days....we have one left after an extra! I still don't have enough time to do everything!!

Our next two cruises have ZERO sea days. For February's cruise, we only have plans for three ports. The others we plan on exploring and enjoying a (hopefully) pretty empty ship.

2 hours ago, brookie848 said:

Our next two cruises have ZERO sea days. For February's cruise, we only have plans for three ports. The others we plan on exploring and enjoying a (hopefully) pretty empty ship.

WOW!! You're going to be exhausted! Caribbean?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cruiseny4life said:

It's the day before disembarkation (hey @hallux, I got it right this time !!!), which means the navigational map is now the map of depression! 

Sad face emoji.  Pretty Please CC.

Did you buy CN certs?

Edited by laudergayle

Solution ... look at the navigation map and start dreaming of your next cruise ahead, 2024 😁

Ready for snow & countryside - make the most out of Haven in the next 25 hours, Prima wants us all inside Pier 88 no later than 9:30 AM tomorrow 😲 

Enjoy the day ahead 👌

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, mking8288 said:

Solution ... look at the navigation map and start dreaming of your next cruise ahead, 2024 😁

Ready for snow & countryside - make the most out of Haven in the next 25 hours, Prima wants us all inside Pier 88 no later than 9:30 AM tomorrow 😲 

Enjoy the day ahead 👌

Rubbing it in since you still have 15 more days on Prima.  Lucky you.

2 hours ago, cruiseny4life said:

WOW!! You're going to be exhausted! Caribbean?

Yes.

The 2024 cruise won't be too bad -- we're only getting off in Tortola, St. Maarten and Antigua.

The 2025 will be a bit more tricky -- more ports that we might want to visit or we haven't been to as many times (Dominican Republic, Aruba, Bonaire, Curacao). Decisions will need to be made.

10 minutes ago, seemoreroyals said:

Rubbing it in since you still have 15 more days on Prima.  Lucky you.

Not really, not rubbing it in b/c the next 15 days on the Prima has a change, for us, which I will share soon.  We too, will be heading into the terminal tomorrow, with our 2 best friends & head to Queens also ... luggage in tow.  I consider special mission accomplished - you & others will come to learn. 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, mking8288 said:

Not really, not rubbing it in b/c the next 15 days on the Prima has a change, for us, which I will share soon.  We too, will be heading into the terminal tomorrow, with our 2 best friends & head to Queens also ... luggage in tow.  I consider special mission accomplished - you & others will come to learn. 

I am so intrigued 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, mking8288 said:

Are you going to continue your live trip report on the next leg?

• Like 1

I am not a lover of escape rooms. I think the whole concept is silly and don't want to be frustrated by all the different puzzles. 

Knowing this, could you please tell me why I truly enjoyed Pr1ma's 1917 escape room? It was so much fun! With space up to six, it was just my husband and I. We completed the puzzles in 30 minutes. The attendant told us we did a great job. Was he trained to say that? We did solve it, at least! 

Since we had such a joyful experience, we're doing the second escape room today. I'm hoping for a similar wonderful experience. I'm glad NCL installed these and I do think the $15 per person fee is fair. 

Here's a few photos from the first one - nothing is given away by the photos. I bet anyone would have an equally great time! 

20231126_100337.thumb.jpg.3bd9e486beaa048f67225adb72d61b65.jpg

20231126_102319.thumb.jpg.c384d516e99c30e2eb26b5a6664bc1ec.jpg

20231126_102323.thumb.jpg.70cb0edfb9135bc9e11b9cbec7e614ed.jpg

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, cruiseny4life said:

I am not a lover of escape rooms. I think the whole concept is silly and don't want to be frustrated by all the different puzzles. 

Knowing this, could you please tell me why I truly enjoyed Pr1ma's 1917 escape room? It was so much fun! With space up to six, it was just my husband and I. We completed the puzzles in 30 minutes. The attendant told us we did a great job. Was he trained to say that? We did solve it, at least! 

I, too, have avoided escape rooms because I thought there would be too much thinking involved for which I have developed an allergic reaction. However, you might have just inspired me to at least consider the idea on my next cruise if available on board.

• Haha 4

21 minutes ago, Liljo22 said:

I don't remember seeing the Escape Room on the map.  Is it in the Galaxy Pavilion?  

The Escape Room on the Bliss was held in Q. Which makes me wonder...do they have an Escape Room on the Escape (which would be redundant). Although, Choir of Man plays on the Escape and they sing the song "Escape" (the pina colada song by Rupert Holmes). 

• Like 1