Saint Greg's Regal Princess - Live - November 12, 2023

Saint Greg

2 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

What’s in it?

I'm not sure but it is 100% alcohol -vodka, gin, lemon juice and other liquors from what I remember. The bartenders will know. I think it is topped off with sparkling wine.

Edited by HBCcruiser
  • Like 9

23 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Ice carving was frustrating. Since this deck is totally taken by two pools and a water park..they did that in such a small area that like 20 people could see it.

IMG_7363.thumb.jpeg.3cf40acb4e2c27cfc82f484f81d21d0a.jpeg

IMG_7362.thumb.jpeg.0bf5ee3a71e40967266c6104670e0d65.jpeg

How curious - on ours he did it up on the fountain deck thingy in the middle.  I think we ended up with a fish carving.  Must have been a reason why they had to switch locales.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Dreamscaper said:

How curious - on ours he did it up on the fountain deck thingy in the middle.  I think we ended up with a fish carving.  Must have been a reason why they had to switch locales.

That would’ve made more sense. People were trying to watch from there. They didn’t even get it on the big screen.

IMG_7364.jpeg

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 5

They just did that same thing on the Carnival cruise I was just on. There was a ramp leading up to the platform that they could have wheeled the ice up to but they put it right in back of the pool. You couldn't see a thing.

Edited by depplep
Addition
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, depplep said:

Perhaps Virgin is in your future?

This feels like Carnival Elation July 4, 2014 my first cruise we had 1,000  kids on a small ship back when the water slide was in the middle of lido deck. Now when I cruise there’s usually 300-500 spread out between kids clubs, water park, arcade, basketball, mini golf, pizza in the back not middle…etc.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

This feels like Carnival Elation July 4, 2014 my first cruise we had 1,000  kids on a small ship back when the water slide was in the middle of lido deck. Now when I cruise there’s usually 300-500 spread out between kids clubs, water park, arcade, basketball, mini golf, pizza in the back not middle…etc.

Nope, nope, nope, no. There were more kids on the Alaska cruise than I had expected there to be.

11 minutes ago, depplep said:

Nope, nope, nope, no. There were more kids on the Alaska cruise than I had expected there to be.

More on my than expected on my TA but it wasn’t mayhem on the lido. They even have their library one deck above lido outside on that ship.  

Alaska who cares? We had like one full sea day. I’d be in port all day most days.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Saint Greg said:

Champions. The return of woody harrelson and the fourth ghostbuster 

IMG_7462.jpeg

IMG_7459.jpeg

Since COVID happened, lots of parents decided to home school their kids, and never looked back.

Makes it much easier for cruising not being a slave to the school schedule.

Edited by startedwithamouse
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, Saint Greg said:

So the far pool and the middle water park  are all kids. This pool has about 3-5 adults and the rest kids. It feels like a summer cruise here. Not November before thanksgiving break. 

That’s how it was on my Carnival Panorama cruise last month, so many kids on board. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, startedwithamouse said:

Since COVID happened, lots of parents decided to home school their kids, and never looked back.

Makes it much easier for cruising not being a slave to the school schedule.

This is my 12th cruise since the restart.

• Like 5