Allure Cruise Compass

Doc2725

Does anyone have a paper copy of a recent 3 or 4 night Cruise Compass from Allure that they can share? I know I can see stuff on the app., but I also like seeing the paper copies too (call me old school). Thank you in advance.

15 hours ago, Doc2725 said:

Does anyone have a paper copy of a recent 3 or 4 night Cruise Compass from Allure that they can share? I know I can see stuff on the app., but I also like seeing the paper copies too (call me old school). Thank you in advance.

Go to Royalcaribbean blog website, there is a whole section of Cruise compasses which are digital versions of the printed ones. 

4 hours ago, CruisinCrow said:

I'm old school too. 🙂  I posted the 4-day Compasses here: https://susancrow.blogspot.com/p/blog-page.html

Thank you for linking us to your blog post of the compasses and the show schedule. Our four day show schedule may be a little different because our itinerary is different from the usual Nassau, Coco Cay and sea day itinerary. We are going to Labadee (originally was Cozumel) and two sea days. I haven’t looked at all of the four day itineraries during different time periods so I don’t know if there are any other itineraries like ours so I have no idea how much difference that having a second sea day instead of a port day will make so far as our show schedule goes.

I am very glad to see Blue Planet on the schedule! We have only sailed Allure once and it was right after the post pandemic restart. Blue Planet was not running then so I’m really looking forward to seeing it on our upcoming cruise.