I have boarding pass with bar code, but no time.

mafig

Just now, 0106 said:

You need to wait until you get the bar code which will be about a week before your cruise.  Your boarding time will probably change several times.

I have the boarding pass with the bar code.  I just do not have a time.

36 minutes ago, 0106 said:

When is your cruise?  Do you have priority boarding (if you are 4/5 star or purchased Club Orange)?

Yes, priority boarding, Club Orange.

November 24.

Edited by mafig

28 minutes ago, DaveOKC said:

Then do not worry about the time.  Just show them the PRIORITY on the pass whenever you want to board.

Agree. You have priority, the assigned boarding time doesn't matter. Happened to us in September. There have been several other examples discussed here.

17 hours ago, CruiserBruce said:

Agree. You have priority, the assigned boarding time doesn't matter. Happened to us in September. There have been several other examples discussed here.

Arrival time and priority boarding  are 2 different things.  Some people have priority boarding which is “ boarding group A” ie, but maybe a later arrival time. 
4* 5* Neptune Suite and Orange Club will have priority arrival time (which is anytime) and Priority boarding.   

3 hours ago, Haljo1935 said:

Once you have a bar code, you're good, no need to wait on a time or group.

I received the bar code a few days ago with no time.  I received my time today (12:20).

However, since I am Priority (Club Orange), are you saying I just have to keep the boarding pass with the Priority on it and don't have to print or pay attention to the time.  We live in Florida and usually get to the port pretty early.

My apologies for the (stupid) questions.  I haven't been on Holland America for many years and I feel like this is new to me.

Being "Elite" on Princess Cruise Line I know exactly what to expect.  However, we will be on our first HAL cruise in January.  I feel like a newbie cruiser when trying to make sure I have everything done.  I repeatedly check the HAL website site to see if there is anything that I have overlooked.  This appears to be one of them.  The website says that our boarding documents will be available on 11/19 but there wasn't a mention of an assigned boarding time.  Apparently, that time will be given to us as HAL sees fit, so I need to keep checking the website so that I don't miss it.  It has been so confusing that I'm beginning to wish I had just booked Princess.

40 minutes ago, mafig said:

I received the bar code a few days ago with no time.  I received my time today (12:20).

However, since I am Priority (Club Orange), are you saying I just have to keep the boarding pass with the Priority on it and don't have to print or pay attention to the time.  We live in Florida and usually get to the port pretty early.

My apologies for the (stupid) questions.  I haven't been on Holland America for many years and I feel like this is new to me.

Yes, that is what I'm saying. For some reason, boarding passes from my husband's Navigator App never have a check-in time or boarding group on them, but mine do.

Being 4* and therefore having priority by way of our status, we just use his and it works just fine. Including as recently as Oct 29 - we boarded, ate lunch in MDR and were enjoying a glass of wine on our balcony before 1:30pm.

Safe travels - enjoy your cruise!

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, FlyingCruiser2 said:

Can Pinnacle and Neptune suite folk go anytime?  Our HAL advisor told us we can show up when we want, but our pass says 12pm.

Go anytime.  Usually boarding starts around 11 am but this varies by port and ship.

• Like 2