3rd pax in Club Continent Suites (N1/N2) - specifically on Pursuit if that matter ?

acadian_dad

We'd like to bring our adult son along with us on a future cruise. There would be 3 of us adults in the room to avoid the large single supplement for him.  After experiencing a Veranda stateroom for the past 2 weeks in the Med (which was fine for just 2 of us), I don't think we could do it with 3 of us ... add to that he is a larger guy and the tiny shower would be "fun" for him ... 

The booking engine suggests we could fit 3 of us in a club continent suite but the floor plans for the suites don't show a fold-out / sofa bed ... so just curious if anyone has done it / has pictures of the bed arrangement with a 3rd passenger ?

The itinerary we are looking at is on Pursuit in 2025 if that matters.

4 hours ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

Have you considered an Inside cabin for him?  The bathroom may be small, but it would all for him.

Excellent idea.

We have used this scenario in the past on Celebrity , with us in a Veranda and our son across the hall in an inside.  Worked really well, he had his own space when needed but used our balcony! The difference in price between Veranda and Inside may not be so much compared to 3 in Continental Suite, with more room for  everyone.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, excitedofharpenden said:

I think it would work out quite a bit more to do it that way, even an inside because they catch you with the single occupancy supplement. 

that’s right - unless we happened to get a solo deal but those are unlikely at this point since this is a popular itinerary likely to sell out

14 hours ago, excitedofharpenden said:

You need to book one of the cabins with the square on the deck plan (which all have tubs denoted by a triangle that have a shower over). The third bed is actually the chair that converts. This is what you'll have. 

Phil IMG_1834.PNG.09a128daeca100d2d314d7d32933471e.PNGIMG_1795.JPG.17ddf19eb2c6e87cee4af3cb97930df7.JPG

thanks for the photos !  

Are you on board right now ?  Would love to know how long / wide that bed is when open if you have any way of measuring (maybe take another pic with a standard sheet of paper on it and I can do some math 😂)

anyway - thanks again !

3 hours ago, acadian_dad said:

thanks for the photos !  

Are you on board right now ?  Would love to know how long / wide that bed is when open if you have any way of measuring (maybe take another pic with a standard sheet of paper on it and I can do some math 😂)

anyway - thanks again !

Unfortunately I'm not and I can't vouch for the size vs your son and you said he's a larger guy. The seats are pretty big to sit on. That's the only advice I can give there. Maybe someone else can chime in. 

Phil 

• Thanks 1