Bathrobes

tigger54

17 minutes ago, kodidog said:

I've often seen that they are 'very small' but wonder what size they would fit if they actually had a size : Small, Medium or Large?  Does anyone have an opinion on that?   🤔

I usually wear a medium and the robes are about right.  The one I have at home seems bigger, but it doesn't get washed in hot water weekly 😄. I think if it is too small they can get you a larger one.

• Thanks 1

Some are made from fabric which shrinks when washed..becoming smaller and smaller. Others made from a different fabric don’t shrink. It appears to be the luck of the drawer. In GB there is no option to order in the personaliser, but asking the steward on embarkation has always done the trick for us.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 11/29/2023 at 5:13 PM, kodidog said:

I've often seen that they are 'very small' but wonder what size they would fit if they actually had a size : Small, Medium or Large?  Does anyone have an opinion on that?   🤔

I’d describe them as a unisex large, maybe XL. If you fit into one of those sizes when you get an event t-shirt, the robe should be fine. Otherwise maybe way too big or way too small.

• Like 1

On 11/29/2023 at 5:13 PM, kodidog said:

I wear a size medium men’s t-shirt.  I could have wrapped the bathrobe around myself at least one and a half times.  Mrs BV is small to extra small petite and could have wrapped hers around herself twice.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1