Boston Marriott brand hotels near cruise port

57redbird

We stayed at the A Loft Seaport District Hotel for our September HAL cruise to Quebec. Very reasonable. No shuttles, but Uber from the airport to the hotel and then to the cruise port was under $50 including tip. Didn't "break the bank" in my opinion.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, 1025cruise said:

The only hotels with airport shuttles will be the ones near the airport. I don't believe any of the hotels offer a port shuttle.

When are you needing a hotel? Boston can be expensive.

Thanks...not till November 2024 --- just trying to get some ideas.

10 minutes ago, 1025cruise said:

Are you looking to site see? Or just need a place to put your head the night before embarkation?

Maybe both --- that time of year we'd probably fly in 2 days early to make sure we're there when we need to be.

• Like 1

I would suggest narrowing your hotel search to " seaport " in boston area airtport and seaport are light years apart . most hotels have airport pickups/ shuttles .  hotel provided shuttles/ van to pier are harder to come by

• Like 1

If you want to play the role of tourist, you probably want to head downtown. You can Uber to/from the airport and the port. But, the price will be high. At least you are coming in November, versus October where you'd be competing with homecoming weekends, parents' weekends, and Head of the Charles.

Our Uber was $26.34 from the airport to the Aloft Seaport which meets your Marriott request, and $22.57 from the hotel to the port. The port was very close and we could see our ship from our room. I thought the proximity and transportation costs were very reasonable and would choose it again. Best of luck to you whatever you choose.

• Like 1

Waaay too early to see 'real' room rates for next November.  Most places that have loaded rates just have Rack Rates listed.

Are there cruises out of Boston next November? I thought they mostly stopped after the Fall Foliage cruises?

On 12/1/2023 at 6:12 PM, Nitemare said:

Waaay too early to see 'real' room rates for next November.  Most places that have loaded rates just have Rack Rates listed.

Are there cruises out of Boston next November? I thought they mostly stopped after the Fall Foliage cruises?

The Zuiderdam does two one round trip Caribbean in October and one from Boston to Fort Lauderdale in November on the Zuiderdam.

• Like 1