Have It All Early Booking Bonus Questions

If booking 4 of us in a room, 2 adults and our 2 children ages 17 and 15, just wondering if the Have It All Early Booking Bonus would apply to all four of us in the room, specifically for the beverages? Would they have their juices, soda, non alcoholic drinks included with this offer? What are the limits to the alcoholic drinks for the 2 adults? 

58 minutes ago, cruiselover19811981 said:

If booking 4 of us in a room, 2 adults and our 2 children ages 17 and 15, just wondering if the Have It All Early Booking Bonus would apply to all four of us in the room, specifically for the beverages? Would they have their juices, soda, non alcoholic drinks included with this offer? What are the limits to the alcoholic drinks for the 2 adults? 

The Have It All applies to the first 2 people in the cabin.  You could easily buy the children a quench package which would take care of the bulk of their non alcoholic drink needs.

Limit for drinks under the HIA is usually 15 drinks per day.  Signature Beverage package has a limit of $11 per drink and the Elite has a limit of $15 per drink.  Gratuity is included in both.

If you have the Early Booking Bonus, I believe you have the Elite beverage package ($15).  Some discussion on this plan if non alcoholic drinks are unlimited or not,  but in essence the alcoholic drink limit is 15 per day.  

• Like 2

4 hours ago, cruiselover19811981 said:

If booking 4 of us in a room, 2 adults and our 2 children ages 17 and 15, just wondering if the Have It All Early Booking Bonus would apply to all four of us in the room, specifically for the beverages? Would they have their juices, soda, non alcoholic drinks included with this offer?

The Quench package is $17.95 + 18% of that, pppd. You will also get two Premium WiFi log-ins, which you can share with the kids (one device at a time), or buy additional/multi license once you log in. Premium WiFi is necessary for any sort of video or streaming or audio/video messaging; the Surf does not include those!

• 1 month later...

How long is the "Have It All Early Booking Bonus" available to be purchased with new bookings?  In other words, how far in advance of sailing does the Have It All Early Booking Bonus option disappear, to be replaced by the "Have It All" that does not include crew appreciation?

I have my eye on a cruise that is a year and a half from now, but DH and I have some things to work out before we know whether or not we'll be able to sail.  I'm wondering how long we have to think about this without losing the opportunity to buy a Early Booking Have It All bonus that would be quite valuable to us.

1 hour ago, islandwoman said:

I have my eye on a cruise that is a year and a half from now, but DH and I have some things to work out before we know whether or not we'll be able to sail.  I'm wondering how long we have to think about this without losing the opportunity to buy a Early Booking Have It All bonus that would be quite valuable to us.

Why not book the cruise with a refundable fare? Then you can cancel for a full refund up to the day before cancelation penalties kick in. 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, RuthC said:

Why not book the cruise with a refundable fare? Then you can cancel for a full refund up to the day before cancelation penalties kick in. 

@islandwoman , Ruth's suggestion is a great option since all the "Early Booking HIA" fares do have refundable deposits.

~Nancy

• Like 1