Happiest Holiday Sale

WESTEAST

Oceania is continuing with their ongoing sales - Happiest Holiday Sale has replaced the Black Friday Sale: https://www.oceaniacruises.com/cruise-finder#time_frame=2024-11|2024-12&ship=RVA&sort=featured:desc&page=1&pageSize=10.  Take your chances that the next sale won't better the one you just booked.  Looking at Riviera offerings, noticed that Riviera has revamped itineraries for November-December 2024; no cruises shown for October to December 2025. 

10 minutes ago, WESTEAST said:

Oceania is continuing with their ongoing sales - Happiest Holiday Sale has replaced the Black Friday Sale: https://www.oceaniacruises.com/cruise-finder#time_frame=2024-11|2024-12&ship=RVA&sort=featured:desc&page=1&pageSize=10.  Take your chances that the next sale won't better the one you just booked.  Looking at Riviera offerings, noticed that Riviera has revamped itineraries for November-December 2024; no cruises shown for October to December 2025. 

I just looked at the cruise we booked (September 2025) a few weeks ago through a travel agent. No change in price from when we booked it. Maybe this sale price was in effect then. Oh, well.

Our B2B in the Baltic in Aug-Sept 2024 not showing on either segment. But then I booked them off an earlier sale. What is this? The 8th? 9th? Of 10th major O "sale" in 2023. One after the other. But you do have to check them all!

10 minutes ago, MEFIowa said:

Our B2B in the Baltic in Aug-Sept 2024 not showing on either segment. But then I booked them off an earlier sale. What is this? The 8th? 9th? Of 10th major O "sale" in 2023. One after the other. But you do have to check them all!

Just now, SATaxman said:
11 minutes ago, MEFIowa said:

Our October 2023 sailing was booked in 2022. Was able to add ESS during that sailing.

43 minutes ago, WESTEAST said:

Here is the correct link direct to the sale: https://www.oceaniacruises.com/special-offers/holiday

45 minutes ago, WESTEAST said:

Nov 14 2024 to Jan. 12 2025. Barcelona to Singapore 59 nights with segments is showing for Riviera.

Oceania’s last release of cruises , outside of the new Allura, has been how many months now? They’re still trying to sell cruises released months ( or over a year) ago. If most of O’s patrons wanted any of those cruises they would have been booked months ago. At this point, looking for new red meat or bottom feeders.

Personally booked through 24 and into 25. Waiting for the new releases next March/April for NEW cruises. We’ll probably see 3-4 new sales on those existing cruises with little appeal before the new release.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, cruiserchuck said:

I am holding out for something similar to the Extraordinary Savings sale we booked under in May. 

Booked our recent 10-11/2023 Riviera B2B off the ESS, but that was pre-SM and the prices have risen dramatically due to SM. I don't think we'll see prices anything like the ESS "cruise only".

• Like 1

19 hours ago, cruiserchuck said:

I just received an email from Oceania about the holiday sale.  It mentions the same up to $5,400 dollar savings as the black Friday sale.  I am holding out for something similar to the Extraordinary Savings sale we booked under in May.  

If the Holiday Sale offers the same prices as the Black Friday Sale, then logically the current price of any cruise is now that sale price. What’s the new sticker price?

Interestingly, just read an article where another cruise line is dropping its single supplement charges to move cruises.

Edited by pinotlover

7 hours ago, pinotlover said:

If the Holiday Sale offers the same prices as the Black Friday Sale, then logically the current price of any cruise is now that sale price. What’s the new sticker price?

Interestingly, just read an article where another cruise line is dropping its single supplement charges to move cruises.

What cruise line is that?

8 minutes ago, osandomir said:

Got email this morning with NO single supplement sale.

Thank you. My next travel hot spots are: Norwegian coastline (in high summer), Japan/Japan/Japan!, and anywhere my new Regent Mariner besties want to go…..

I think I’d also like to do a history-focused land tour of Roman UK, (Bath, Londinium, Hadrian’s wall, etc). And I loved Scotland. Northern Europe is great in August when Texas ISN’T! So, EU river cruises aren’t at the top of my destination list (at the moment).

Thx again!

7 hours ago, See_More said:

Azamara has a sale on now for solo travelers.

Thx very much for this. I hadn’t remembered to put Azamara on my possibles list. The 2024 Norway intensive cruise on Oceania I am trying to replace doesn’t list the SS special and the price I’m seeing is the same as my Oceania Sirena cruise which includes premium economy air for the same price Azamara lists. I don’t think Azamara’s price includes airfare.

It looks like the SS % is still 125% or 150%. Any, I’ll keep looking, thx!