Coastal Kitchen first day lunch

RoperDK

The app shows lunch, but not the children's menu, on day 1.  Is that an oversight on the app or do they not have it that day?  At first I assumed it was a problem with the app, but then I wondered if they had less options on the first day because of turnover.  This is on Wonder BTW. 

Last I looked at the app even for Mdr a children's menu wasnt listed. They have paper menus you can ask for including for children. ..though I dont bother to look often. I admit. Just ask for a paper menu. My friend said used to list a banana split. The guy said they can still make them, just ask. 

• Thanks 1

Another of the cheaper changes that RCI made.  A very trimmed down, limited menu for first day lunch in CK.   You can still get the kids food, just have to ask for it.  

Bucky ordered Chicken fingers and a banana split on Wonder first day lunch.  😄 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, cruisegirl1 said:

We order the chicken noodle soup from the children’s menu all the time. Just asked your server for the children’s menu. It is available for both lunch and dinner.

m

And sometimes comes with crayons and coloring page!  😄  They teased Bucky with that on Wonder in CK.....he loved it!  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1