Live From Miami & Then Crystal Serenity - A New Crystal Adventure Begins

Keith1010

5 hours ago, saminina said:

Wave when passing by Explora.....if we're anywhere close.   Looking forward to boarding Serenity next month.  

We saw Explora as we were driving out of the port.

Have a great time.

Keith

On 1/4/2024 at 2:40 PM, 360Guy said:

Keith,

Thank you for sharing your experiences on this cruise and the effort you put into providing the various pictures, daily reflections and Waterside menus.  Much appreciated!  It looked like a fantastic cruise in every way.

We were already booked on the Serenity Quebec City to New York late September, and your feedback as well as others we have been reading motivated us to book the Vancouver-Vancouver cruise in early July!  The suite upgrade was very enticing…and frankly I am just impatient to experience Crystal for the first time!

Have a safe trip home and looking forward to our upcoming cruises with Crystal!

Bob 

Well I have the same sentiments about Keith’s blog. I have learned so much from all his experiences on Crystal, so another big thank you to Keith. 
ps. Bob, I think we might be on the same cruise at the end of September. This will be our first Crystal cruise. We were booked, but then The old Crystal went bankrupt. We are very excited. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, vino100 said:

Well I have the same sentiments about Keith’s blog. I have learned so much from all his experiences on Crystal, so another big thank you to Keith. 
ps. Bob, I think we might be on the same cruise at the end of September. This will be our first Crystal cruise. We were booked, but then The old Crystal went bankrupt. We are very excited. 

Thank you so much for following along.  Great news you will be sailing Crystal later this year.

Keith