How can I delete my Cruise Critic account?

8 hours ago, cmarshall9 said:

I have searched "everywhere" and couldn't find anything about how to totally delete this account.  Can anyone help?

@cmarshall9

From the very light blue Community Help Center at the top of the Cruise Critic message board pages under Live Cruise Reports:

image.thumb.png.f1b84af558ebe0074dd6900ecbfb4d53.png

Can I Have My Post(s) Edited/Deleted? 

Can You Remove ALL My Posts?

We cannot remove all your posts from our forums. Please make a conscious decision to participate BEFORE you post.

From the Removal of Topics/Posts section in the Guidelines which is next to Community Help Center & under Top 10:

Question:  I no longer wish to be a member; why won't you remove all my posts!?   Answer: When you became a member you granted Cruise Critic the right to use what you post. Your posts are not stand-alone; they are part of a conversation or discussion and removing them would not be fair to other members. By registering and posting on our site, you have made a conscious decision to participate. We do not offer removal of posts from our forums.

Please remember to unsubscribe from Notifications on any threads or forums you have Followed in the past. Click here for directions: How To: Change Email Settings/Unsubscribe: Notification Settings

Also, please remember to unsubscribe from any marketing emails from Cruise Critic. Each email contains the following at the bottom of the email:

image.png.45b916212bcbe1baffa88521f832636c.png

Click on the words Preference Center there where you can then click to be removed from the various types of communication. Be sure to click the dark blue Save changes button when done.

image.png.c3e9eef51bf5fd46c0015fe1970d903a.png

So sorry to have lost you as a member.

Happy sails,

Host Kat