New Princess App available

iamaqt2

Thanks very much for confirming. I thought somethings wrong. I didn’t pay for internet so just hope i’ll have access still to that page. I think i’ll keep an external document just in case.

6 minutes ago, latebuyer said:

Thanks very much for confirming. I thought somethings wrong. I didn’t pay for internet so just hope i’ll have access still to that page. I think i’ll keep an external document just in case.

You should have access to the app and to princess.com without an Internet package.

• Thanks 1

The app has decided to antagonize me today.  I have Plus. I have ordered medallions.  I have an email saying medallions are on their way.  They even charged me $10. But the app is telling me I haven’t ordered medallions and it’s too late to do so. Yesterday I was green lane. Today I’m red faced.

i know it’s nothing to worry about.  Either I get the medallions in the mail or I don’t. I can get them at the port with minimal effort and time. But make up your mind, app.

The app hates me and the people on my cruise. It has taken a day and port away from us in middle of cruise. It jumps from 17 day to 19th day and get rid of Stornoway port. I checked personalizer still say day and port exist. When I called they said would be fixed in 24 hours, that was 3 days ago. 

4 hours ago, BamaVol said:

The app has decided to antagonize me today.  I have Plus. I have ordered medallions.  I have an email saying medallions are on their way.  They even charged me $10. But the app is telling me I haven’t ordered medallions and it’s too late to do so. Yesterday I was green lane. Today I’m red faced.

i know it’s nothing to worry about.  Either I get the medallions in the mail or I don’t. I can get them at the port with minimal effort and time. But make up your mind, app.

Just happened to me .  Crazy way to do things!

Now in the blue lane.😏

@BamaVol@Tinknock50, count me in!! I too have a problem with the app, but it's been a problem for me for some time. 

The app says "ready to sail" with a check mark on all our names, but it also says we haven't ordered our medallions, we have. I figure, worse comes to worse, we don't get our Medallion order, but its ultra frustrating. I've never considered myself color blind, but looks like a green color to me. 

The pre cruise experience has been very.... disenchanting.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, BamaVol said:

You may have a delay at the port of you have not ordered for port pickup.

The port pickup come boxed with the accessories set up to your account.

They have this well organized very quick.

They will need to do the setup for a non planned pickup.

5 hours ago, insidecabin said:

You may have a delay at the port of you have not ordered for port pickup.

The port pickup come boxed with the accessories set up to your account.

They have this well organized very quick.

They will need to do the setup for a non planned pickup.

The website Personalizer has us in the green lane and says medallions have been shipped.  The app claims we haven’t ordered medallions, it’s too late to do so and we are in the blue lane. Which should I believe? It looks like we are in the blue-green lane.

17 minutes ago, BamaVol said:

The website Personalizer has us in the green lane and says medallions have been shipped.  The app claims we haven’t ordered medallions, it’s too late to do so and we are in the blue lane. Which should I believe? It looks like we are in the blue-green lane.

New color!!!  You should get an email once it ships.  You should get the OM about 11 days before sailing.

If not, guess you will get it at the port.  

Since the new app, updating affected the OM ordering. Seems it started when the put the new one out.  

I reordered and cancelled mine, only could tell on the history…. 

on the App…yes, it was ordered.  🤔 

1 minute ago, PacnGoNow said:

New color!!!  You should get an email once it ships.  You should get the OM about 11 days before sailing.

If not, guess you will get it at the port.  

Since the new app, updating affected the OM ordering. Seems it started when the put the new one out.  

I reordered and cancelled mine, only could tell on the history…. 

on the App…yes, it was ordered.  🤔 

I am 11 days out. I also ordered (pre-Plus), cancelled and reordered. I got an email that implied medallions were shipped. Nothing in today’s mail.

No matter what the App say I figure if my medallion is in hand green lane if not blue lane. The latest update to App has a few glitches but nothing new there. 

2 minutes ago, AZaTaz said:

No matter what the App say I figure if my medallion is in hand green lane if not blue lane. The latest update to App has a few glitches but nothing new there. 

Yes if you have your medallion you are green lane. No one ever asks to see your app just the medallion 

31 minutes ago, BamaVol said:

I am 11 days out. I also ordered (pre-Plus), cancelled and reordered. I got an email that implied medallions were shipped. Nothing in today’s mail.

Sounds like it’s coming!  I hope

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, PacnGoNow said:

Sounds like it’s coming!  I hope

Great news - your OceanMedallion for your upcoming Princess MedallionClassvacation is on its way. Please keep the information below as your receipt.

Please be sure to wear your Medallion® device to your port of embarkation to allow for an expedited, contactless arrival experience.

That’s the email I got. I think it means they were shipped. I don’t remember from past cruises.

Edited by BamaVol

15 minutes ago, BamaVol said:

Great news - your OceanMedallion for your upcoming Princess MedallionClassvacation is on its way. Please keep the information below as your receipt.

Please be sure to wear your Medallion® device to your port of embarkation to allow for an expedited, contactless arrival experience.

That’s the email I got. I think it means they were shipped. I don’t remember from past cruises.

And you don’t need to wear it just have it in your hand. Lanyards are way to touristy to me

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, BamaVol said:

Yes, it is.  No tracking no?

In the past, I received the OM, right after the email notice.  USPS has so many issues these days. 🥴

Edited by PacnGoNow

4 hours ago, BamaVol said:

Got the same conflicting messages.

1 hour ago, PacnGoNow said:

Where on the website?

click on cruise personalizer, click on choose medallion, click on order history,click your sailing and your tracking number is there.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Tinknock50 said:

click on cruise personalizer, click on choose medallion, click on order history,click your sailing and your tracking number is there.

Okay, that’s on the website version of the App, if someone is looking for it.

I thought you found it somewhere else on the website.

1 minute ago, PacnGoNow said:

Thank you just spent 10 minutes looking on Personalizer could not find medallion thought I was missing something 

2 hours ago, Tinknock50 said:

Website Personalizer shows it is shipped and that I can pick it up at the port. Which is it?  No tracking number. I’m very confused. 

4 hours ago, PacnGoNow said:

I am just glad I found it somewhere and know it is on its way and can track it.:)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BamaVol said:

Website Personalizer shows it is shipped and that I can pick it up at the port. Which is it?  No tracking number. I’m very confused. 

Did you click "order history" in the blue box?