Regal L106 now, upgrade to L107 for $90?

Sherbertscamper

We are currently in L106 but have been offered L107 for $90 per person. 7 day cruise from Galveston.

we have never had a forward cabin, so not sure if the upgrade would be worth it.

Have never been in Club Orange before, so not sure if that would really be of interest to us
what would you do?

thanks in advance!

I would certainly take this offer.

For me, the additional space of the forward balcony would be a plus as well as the addition of Club Class dining which gives you the ability to have a nicer environment and better service in the dining room without waiting

• Like 1

I couldn't edit my post. In the past we were in L108 with the very large balcony which you will also have in L107. Those huge balconies are terrific. When you are underway, most of the time you cannot go out there because of the wind. The doors are NOT locked but it is uncomfortable out there with the wind. In port these balconies are awesome. Take the offer

25 minutes ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

Keep in mind that this would be $90 per person PER DAY...

Are you sure that’s per per day?  If so, not a deal.  But if it’s only $90 per person, I’d jump on that offer.  You’re already way up front, might as well go for the better cabin. 

9 minutes ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

Yep, I stand corrected! I had most recently looked at the NCL upgrade bid system and I got the two crossed up. Apologies if I led anyone astray. 

No worries!  We all do it.  I’m much worse than you…..senior moments a few times a day.  Thank you for your kind reply!  Looking back, I seemed a bit holier than thou.  Sorry, if I did.

We refer to these cabins as the Fab Four (L107, L108, M107, M108). These are the cabins we book whenever we can get them. Love the huge balconies. We did B2B on the Discovery in November and we were able to use the balcony when sailing from LA to Mexico. It was so nice, warm and not too windy. On the way back to LA it was a little too cold and windy for me when the sun went down but when the sun was out I loved sitting on the balcony, reading and enjoying a coffee drink. If you can get one of these cabins I think you are very lucky. 

2 hours ago, KLM3164 said:

We refer to these cabins as the Fab Four (L107, L108, M107, M108). These are the cabins we book whenever we can get them. Love the huge balconies. We did B2B on the Discovery in November and we were able to use the balcony when sailing from LA to Mexico. It was so nice, warm and not too windy. On the way back to LA it was a little too cold and windy for me when the sun went down but when the sun was out I loved sitting on the balcony, reading and enjoying a coffee drink. If you can get one of these cabins I think you are very lucky. 

I did a 26-day cruise in L108. Felt like "Paul" rather than "George," Ringo," or "John."

• Haha 1