Laundry

Hobby3333

1 hour ago, Hobby3333 said:

Does Princess offer any laundry package like HAL?  I have been told that there are laundry rooms but I don’t like to spend my time washing and drying clothes.   

If you’re Elite with Princess it’s FREE & it doesn’t matter where your stateroom is. I’ve stayed from Inside to Balcony & the laundry benefits are the same. 

Yes one of the perks of a Suite is free laundry. 

Tom😀

8 hours ago, trbarton said:

If you’re Elite with Princess it’s FREE & it doesn’t matter where your stateroom is. I’ve stayed from Inside to Balcony & the laundry benefits are the same. 

Tom😀

Thanks for all the quick responses.   I was hoping that Princess would have a special once or twice where you could have a bag washed.   But, all is good.  I will just send my wife to do the laundry.   Haha.  NOT

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, Hobby3333 said:

Thanks for all the quick responses.   I was hoping that Princess would have a special once or twice where you could have a bag washed.   But, all is good.  I will just send my wife to do the laundry.   Haha.  NOT

You don't have to sit and wait in the laundry room. The time for wash/dry are posted. Set an alarm and return to the laundry room before the cycle is complete. Rinse...repeat for the dryer.

• Like 2

On 12/29/2023 at 9:39 PM, trbarton said:

Tom😀

Thanks Tom - for Elite with free laundry - do you know how many times you can use this perk - thinking of a 30 day cruise - Thank you - stay well and safe and Happy New Year

On 12/30/2023 at 6:19 AM, Hobby3333 said:

Put in washer while still in robe. Back to shower & dress. (30 min) Then put in dryer. Back to coffee & the Morning Show. (35 min) A few minutes to hang up or toss in closet. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Ombud said:

Put in washer while still in robe. Back to shower & dress. (30 min) Then put in dryer. Back to coffee & the Morning Show. (35 min) A few minutes to hang up or toss in closet. 

I do like the way you think….Bloody Mary instead of coffee only change.    Maybe mimosa 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Love room service breakfast on the balcony once in a while 

But I only do laundry if on the ship more than a week 

Edited by Ombud
  • Like 2

57 minutes ago, Cruiser Nonna said:

Thanks Tom - for Elite with free laundry - do you know how many times you can use this perk - thinking of a 30 day cruise - Thank you - stay well and safe and Happy New Year

You can send out laundry every single day if you are Elite or Suite.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JF - retired RRT said:

No limit. Every day, if you want.

There are limitations. Embarkation day, an the last X days of the cruise.
X depends on ship and crew. It can be 1 to 3 days when they will not accept your dirty underwear.

• Haha 1