Crown and Anchor Coupons

For the coupons included with a sailing, are they per person or per cruise? Like, if you have four people and there are 2 coupons for 50% off coffee “per sailing”, do you get 2 for the room or 8 (2 for each person)?

Trying to determine if the coffee card still makes sense for us. 

Thanks!

4 hours ago, Anton said:

Note that there are no physical coupons anymore.  The various discounts are electronically loaded to the specific C&A member's cruise card. 

(to continue this thought) ...so when you order make sure to specify the coupon you want use.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DallasGuy75219 said:

(to continue this thought) ...so when you order make sure to specify the coupon you want use.

Yes indeed, because it's quite usual for the crew to not mention that you have a discount you could use even though they see it on their screen.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Anton said:

Note that there are no physical coupons anymore.  The various discounts are electronically loaded to the specific C&A member's cruise card. 

So if you don't actually get coupons do you get a letter in your cabin telling you what each person's card is loaded with?

1 hour ago, SpainAlien said:

So if you don't actually get coupons do you get a letter in your cabin telling you what each person's card is loaded with?

And now people are reporting not getting separate invites for the C&A onboard events you qualify for; instead those are listed on the same flyer with the C&A tier coupons and amenities.  So keep that flyer/letter even if you don't anticipate using any of the coupons.

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, pcur said:

Just to clarify:  per person / PER DAY.

Not all coupons are PER DAY.

The OP asked about coffee coupons -

50% off any coffee beverage (2 coupons per sailing, excludes Starbucks)

3 minutes ago, c-leg5 said:

Not all coupons are PER DAY.

The OP asked about coffee coupons -

50% off any coffee beverage (2 coupons per sailing, excludes Starbucks)

Whoops!  I read the title and assumed the OP was going to use the C&A e-coupons for coffee only.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cruzsnooze said:

Is there a letter in the cabin telling me all the amenities I will get with my associated tier?  I saw I get a gift/amenity but what is it and do I pick it or they pick it?

Yes there's a letter in your cabin with the amenities listed.

If you're D+ or higher and entitled to additional gifts, you have to call C&A ahead of time to select them.

1 hour ago, DallasGuy75219 said:

Yes there's a letter in your cabin with the amenities listed.

If you're D+ or higher and entitled to additional gifts, you have to call C&A ahead of time to select them.

Yes I'm D+ but haven't sailed with RCL for many years. I've sailing on Princess since they are on the west coast but now that RCL came back to Los Angeles I'm going to try them again and booked a cruise for next month. I'll call crown and anchor. Do you know what the choices are by chance?

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, cruzsnooze said:

Yes I'm D+ but haven't sailed with RCL for many years. I've sailing on Princess since they are on the west coast but now that RCL came back to Los Angeles I'm going to try them again and booked a cruise for next month. I'll call crown and anchor. Do you know what the choices are by chance?

If you go to the chart of amenities by C&A level on RC's website, on the line for the additional gift(s)/amenity(ies) for D+ and Pinn there's a link to what you can choose from, as well as how many you get.  Note that the number you get is per cabin, not per passenger with D+ or Pinn status.

Edited by DallasGuy75219

If you go to the chart of amenities by C&A level on RC's website, on the line for the additional gift(s)/amenity(ies) for D+ and Pinn there's a link to what you can choose from, as well as how many you get.  Note that the number you get is per cabin, not per passenger with D+ or Pinn status.

Thanks for your fast response. I'm off to go look now.

It's actually per linked relationship.  If the members in the cabin are not linked, each member gets their chosen amenity.  If they are linked, the "primary" member (YMMV as to who that is) of the linked relationship, gets their choice.

My husband doesn’t drink. We are eligible for the 2 coupons per person. Can I use his seapass or does he have to be present?  He does not  drink soda so obviously I will be drinking the four glasses of wine. Thanks 

Hi,

Make sure you know what you are entitle to beforehand.

Make sure that if your partner has the same status but doesn't want his/hers then take their sea pass card with you to order from it.

Make sure you tell the bar tender/whoever what you want and that you have a coupon on the sea pass card and want to use it for whatever you are ordering.

Also, from time to time, if you have not been issued a receipt, check on the app or on your stateroom TV to make sure your account is correct and if a mistake has been made, then go to guest services when they are quiet (so not to waste your valuable time on board) and they will rectify the issue.

From what I have seen in the past, one main issue with using vouchers is when you are in the MDR and your waiter sorts whatever drinks you have ordered. This is one of those times where they take your sea pass cards and you cannot see which ones they have applied your vouchers to. You can tell them when ordering, but again, check on your app asap otherwise it can screw things up later when you've had a few!

Mick.

• Like 1