How can you tell when shows (Days and times) will be on Symphony of the Seas for a 9 day cruise Aug 09, 2024 - Aug 18, 2024

I know I can look at current sailing (overseas) but they have times all over the place.

Shows like:

1.     Hairspray

2.     Aqua Shows

3.     Comedy shows

4.     Love & Marriage  (If Reservations are needed ????)

5.     Frozen

6.     High Dives

Since your cruise is August, normally the shows can be reserved at the beginning of the month prior to your cruise. Start looking around July 1, give or take a few days before or after. You can book via the app or website.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Happytime22 said:

I know I can look at current sailing (overseas) but they have times all over the place.

In June look at the sailing from Cape Liberty at that time and assume the shows will be about the same for your sailing. 

We're on Wonder Feb 11, 2024. Checked for shows about 6am today & they weren't open. A person in our roll call posted they were open a few hours ago. They were there & scheduled. There wasn't a comedy club listing so I'll check for that daily.

On 1/4/2024 at 6:23 PM, CanadianMAG said:

If we had a later dinner would we miss any shows?  Or is it best to do the early one?

We always have late traditional, 30 + cruises,  and have never missed out on a show on any ship. 

3 hours ago, mafig said:

Do suites get to book earlier?

Very unlikely. The SL concierge will typically contact you well after bookings open for the reservable shows. Online it makes no diff what kind of cabin you have for booking shows.