Where can I see have it all

JanDom

Hi,

we just booked a cruise with the Oosterdam with a TA.

I got the confirmation from the TA that Have it all and Gratueties are included in the price.

Can I see this also in my account?

When I look at the cruise, have it all is still offered to me 🤷‍♀️

also signature drink package etc 

thanks and greets from Germany 

janine 

It doesn't show on your account except where it indicated you have a credit for shore excursions or specialty dining credits.  Ask the TA to forward the Booking Confirmation document from HAL, if they haven't already.  The HIA information will be there.  It looks like this on my page 3 (I had the Early Booking version of HIA)

image.png.8da6413fc1df0837cb072f25db723b20.png

Have a great trip!

~Nancy

• Like 2

I was trying to show you where the excursion and dining credits are in my account, but the website is messed up at the moment and not showing that....🙄.....just when I thought the website was working well again, now it's not.  You can give it a try.  Maybe it's doing better in Germany!!

~Nancy

6 hours ago, oakridger said:

It doesn't show on your account except where it indicated you have a credit for shore excursions or specialty dining credits.  Ask the TA to forward the Booking Confirmation document from HAL, if they haven't already.  The HIA information will be there.  It looks like this on my page 3 (I had the Early Booking version of HIA)

image.png.8da6413fc1df0837cb072f25db723b20.png

Have a great trip!

~Nancy

Have your variant of HIA includes gratuities, that will show, as well as the excursion and dining credits on the website in the booking.

• Like 1

Normally I have excursions, dinner and gratuities.

But on the website I can say that I want to pay it now - so it looks to me like it is not included now….

7 minutes ago, CruiserBruce said:

Have your variant of HIA includes gratuities, that will show, as well as the excursion and dining credits on the website in the booking.

That’s true Bruce, but the website seems to have a different format in the Manage My Cruise pages. Today I tried numerous times to see the page showing dining credit and excursion credits but I couldn’t find them like before!  When I booked excursions I would click on the “credit” and now nothing!??  I’ll look again after I get some sleep!!  😴. ~Nancy

When I go to gratuieties : I can book them for both of us to pay them in advance.

i can also book the signature drink package.

But we booked the wave promo and both of that is included in our fare… 

• Like 1

@JanDom

Have you installed the Navigator App.  I have found that on the Navigator app is shows number of days to your next cruise.  Scroll down the page to 'Featured Offers - Have it All' and select it.  Scroll down the page again, past the HIA details until you find 'Already Booked'.....'see details'.  Click on the 'see details'  and then click on 'Upgrade Now' and you can either add HIA (if you do not already have it) or it says that HIA is already included in this booking.  (as you would expect it is not working for me today!!).

It also should be available on the HAL Booking Confirmation so ask your TA to send the Booking Confirmation, or at a minimum send Page 3 of the Booking Confirmation which only shows 'Special Service'  eg. HIA!

• Thanks 2

@JanDom Perfect, now you just need to follow up on the Crew Incentive side.

That will need either the website or your TA.

Using the website, you previously mentioned that you can pay it.  Have you tried to actually add the Crew Incentive to the shopping basket.  If you can add to shopping basket then it has not been included and you need to contact the TA, if you cannot add the Crew Incentive to your shopping basket then they are included.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you so much for your help!!

now I see a lot more on the homepage in my account then in the morning and it seems like all is booked alright 🙂

IMG_9771.thumb.jpeg.5a3385ad2453db2ab84b98f294122a98.jpegIMG_9770.thumb.jpeg.ac041aab0f722f7a6cafb1f744edf97b.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, JanDom said:

When I go to gratuieties : I can book them for both of us to pay them in advance.

i can also book the signature drink package.

But we booked the wave promo and both of that is included in our fare… 

On my upcoming cruise, crew appreciation was included in the price, but it still gives me the option of purchasing it when i go to My Booking.   To ensure I had a record of it being included, I had HAL send me an updated copy of my booking confirmation and it is listed there.