LIVE from the Celebration 1/14-1/21…

6 hours ago, dmet0225 said:

I haven’t even reached 500 posts since I signed up in 2011.   I just did some quick math.  I have posted about 36.5 times per year since I joined.  At that rate, it would take me just under 274 years to reach 10,000 posts.   I’m pretty sure I won’t make it.

Well it may depend on where you're going next. You might be able to still post on here from Ohio.

Screenshot2024-01-13063708.thumb.png.b187e5d570ddfdebf891659c6d31c6e9.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

Flying out of Love Field, we almost always park at the Parking Spot. Finding the price you’re willing to pay is always the gamble. Some of their promos are garbage and lately they’ve only been running them about a month out. Between Thanksgiving and Christmas time, they ran a special with the “extending days” discount if travel began before 1/14 and you would also get a 30% off coupon for another stay between 2/1-2/29. That covers both of my travel dates, so I was in. 

IMG_1059.jpeg

• Like 15

Apparently, we had an earthquake last night. Epicenter was 123 miles from my house. I didn’t notice it. Probably because once again, I was running around like a deranged squirrel hopped up on white claw and pre-cruise hype. 

IMG_1060.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 21

Final suitcase weight was 47 pounds. Seriously thinking about taking two suitcases to Puerto Rico for the next cruise. The pre-cruise stay is longer. But Virgin does offer the huge bag of laundry for free. Decisions. Decisions. 

• Like 11

Good morning from sunny Ft. Lauderdale. It's 78 degrees now and going up. The bad news is that thunderstorms are supposed to come rolling in around 2PM. We're going to hit the beach area this morning, and this afternoon Patti will browse the nearby shopping, while I hang out at Husband Daycare at Miller's Ale House. Safe travels to all heading our way! We cruise tomorrow! 😁

• Like 39
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Jamman54 said:

Good morning from sunny Ft. Lauderdale. It's 78 degrees now and going up. The bad news is that thunderstorms are supposed to come rolling in around 2PM. We're going to hit the beach area this morning, and this afternoon Patti will browse the nearby shopping, while I hang out at Husband Daycare at Miller's Ale House. Safe travels to all heading our way! We cruise tomorrow! 😁

As long as it’s warmer than here! 😆 Have a great day. See you soon. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

10 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Suitcase will stay like this on the couch until I can do my hair in the morning. I moved my lashes to the carry on for @Stallion 😘 

image.jpg

@Stallion travels with multiple pairs of sunglasses in their own specialized suitcase, maybe there is such a thing for your “lashes.”

• Haha 12