New to suite life--ideas and suggestions welcome / 5 Day Los Angeles--Los Cabos / February 10th

pugetmandm

3 minutes ago, XBGuy said:

Does this mean that as a Suite Passenger, I do not have to make specialty dining reservations before I even board the ship?  I can just pick up the phone from my suite, ask for a table and be be confident that I will be accommodated?

I don't know but I noticed the same perk listed in the Reserve Collection benefits as well.    How many people can they accomodate with 'priority specialty dining reservations'?

https://www.princess.com/en-us/ships-and-experience/ships/staterooms/reserve-collection 

Screenshot 2024-01-11 6.22.01 PM.png

• Like 1

Room service is not included in a full suite or any other cabin. If you have the expensive alcohol package it is included. It costs $5 each time you order with one exception. The morning continental breakfast card you fill out and hang on your door at night is included at no charge. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Paula_MacFan said:

I don't know but I noticed the same perk listed in the Reserve Collection benefits as well.    How many people can they accomodate with 'priority specialty dining reservations'?

I see that you are right @Paula_MacFan.  I don't pay much attention to the Reserve Class benefits since I have never traveled in a Reserve CLass MiniSuite.

Your question is reasonable.  I am coming to the conclusion that it doesn't mean a thing.  I would be happy if Princess could demonstrate me to be wrong.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, cruzsnooze said:

Room service is not included in a full suite or any other cabin. If you have the expensive alcohol package it is included. It costs $5 each time you order with one exception. The morning continental breakfast card you fill out and hang on your door at night is included at no charge. 

None of the beverage packages include the Room Service delivery charge nor the Ocean Now activation fee - or anything beyond the beverages covered by the respective package.

The Cruise Packages, the bundled packages with WiFi, crew appreciation, respective beverage package, juice bar, etc do include the Room Service delivery charge and Ocean Now activation fee... 

• Like 1

We were on the Discovery Princess over NYE and participated in the 360 Experience (paid). Speaking to another guest in a suite, they stated that they also had to pay and that suite access to the 360 Experience is no longer included. 

On a related note, I pulled up the suite benefits page from the  Discovery Princess - Cruise Ship Information - Princess Cruises and the >6 day cruise limitation on first night Specialty Dining is listed. I think the other page is in error.

image.thumb.png.d71f533dcf1383205d9e9cd0095b3870.png

However, the other suite benefits are very nice and we have enjoyed our cruises in a suite. 

Bob

• Thanks 1

On 1/11/2024 at 6:24 PM, Paula_MacFan said:

https://www.princess.com/en-us/ships-and-experience/ships/staterooms/reserve-collection 

Screenshot 2024-01-11 6.22.01 PM.png

We just got off the Emerald in a Suite. We  could call the same the same day for that evening but the dining reservation line closes at 5pm so the earlier you call the better. We only ate in the Crowne Grill but 3x.