luggage labels.

amoscotti

Hi

We are cruising on the Nova on 5/2 from Buenos Aries to date we have not had any information about our luggage labels , we obtained our cruise ticket from TA  on Sunday but no labels.

A few years ago we cruised on the Silver Wind and a received a box containing the luggage labels and nice metal fasteners for the labels we were very impressed,

has their format changed and you will get the luggage  labels at the post cruise hotel.

Any information would be appreciated. Flights from the UK.🤔

On 1/16/2024 at 11:16 AM, amoscotti said:

Hi

Thanks so much for your input enjoy your cruise.🙂

No box, but they did arrive at our home via UPS or Fed Ex (can’t recall which one).  But nothing special at all.

On 1/16/2024 at 1:40 PM, amoscotti said:

Hi

We are cruising on the Nova on 5/2 from Buenos Aries to date we have not had any information about our luggage labels , we obtained our cruise ticket from TA  on Sunday but no labels.

A few years ago we cruised on the Silver Wind and a received a box containing the luggage labels and nice metal fasteners for the labels we were very impressed,

has their format changed and you will get the luggage  labels at the post cruise hotel.

Any information would be appreciated. Flights from the UK.🤔

No more silver box or laminated luggage tags since Covid. Not sure if or when that will return.

Hi, actually there were several guests on my TA sailing on Nova who did receive luggage tags ahead of time. ( although I did not). I don't know if anyone received them post TA or not.

We boarded the Nova on 1/16, but left home on 1/9. Luggage tags arrived a day or two before we left, but had the wrong cabin number (we had changed cabins about a month before); however, the e cruise ticket had the correct cabin. In Lima we filled out blank tags at the pre-cruise hotel. I believe they also had some at the pier. This was the first time in our 10 post- Covid cruises that luggage tags were sent.