Medallion Shipping

Chacam

Just booked Enchanted Princess for March 7 with Princess Plus.   Went to order our medallions and they want $10 shipping.  I had thought it was free shipping for Princess Plus. Now I can’t find away to delete them from my cart.  Maybe I’ll just pick them up at the port. 
Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

When did you buy Plus? When  bought Plus for our upcoming cruise in April Medallion shipping was included. Now they have changed and say that only the "new" Plus qualifies for free shipping. Even though I was promised free Medallion shipping when I paid, they have now changed the rules and say I'm not entitled to free shipping. If you have the "old" ($50) Plus they no longer offer free shipping. If you have the "new" ($60) Plus it's just another example of crappy programming.

Edited by Thrak

12 minutes ago, Chacam said:

Just booked Enchanted Princess for March 7 with Princess Plus.   Went to order our medallions and they want $10 shipping.  I had thought it was free shipping for Princess Plus. Now I can’t find away to delete them from my cart.  Maybe I’ll just pick them up at the port. 
Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

If you JUST booked it…give it a couple of days to filter into the App.  Then try it again.  If you do pay $10, you can get reimbursed at GS once OB.

If you want to cancel the request.

On the new app..

Medallion … order now

history

click on the order

move down to the bottom 

Request Cancellation 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Thrak said:

When did you buy Plus? When  bought Plus for our upcoming cruise in April Medallion shipping was included. Now they have changed and say that only the "new" Plus qualifies for free shipping. Even though I was promised free Medallion shipping when I paid, they have now changed the rules and say I'm not entitled to free shipping. If you have the "old" ($50) Plus they no longer offer free shipping. If you have the "new" ($60) Plus it's just another example of crappy programming.

Thank you! We we're trying to figure out why we paid when we have plus. We booked this cruise quite a while ago. It makes sense now.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, PacnGoNow said:

If you JUST booked it…give it a couple of days to filter into the App.  Then try it again.  If you do pay $10, you can get reimbursed at GS once OB.

If you want to cancel the request.

On the new app..

Medallion … order now

history

click on the order

move down to the bottom 

Request Cancellation 

When you click request cancellation it makes you call someone. I tried that because I was receiving the wrong color medallion. The request cancellation sends you to a phone number. At least it did for me on the new app.

40 minutes ago, Thrak said:

Right, but the OP just booked.  😉

44 minutes ago, Goldenrosebags said:

When you click request cancellation it makes you call someone. I tried that because I was receiving the wrong color medallion. The request cancellation sends you to a phone number. At least it did for me on the new app.

SMH

The old App let me cancel the request.  Try that.  Is your loyalty correct in the old App?  

My loyalty isn't correct in either app. I made the call and she canceled my order and then ordered the proper color. So, my medallion is coming platinum, my summery says platinum now, which we also had to call about. However, it's still annoying my apps have a white medallion w/blue seawitch. I guess that doesn't really matter. It's just annoying.

I just went through this agonizing process.  I have plus 60.

Tried to order my medallion.  Got all the way through.  Zeros in display.  Until last page, $10 for shipping.  NO where on the app could I cancel.  Please call.  So I called...3 different times.  Long Story I won't bore you.

Last agent was able to work around "glitch".  The only way to empty the cart was to call...have them order it and cancel.  No way I could remove medallions or cancel order.  This last agent has worked with Princess for a year.  But he was able to fix it for me.  Ordered it through my cabin mate.  No shipping charge.  But sent to me.  Go figure.

To add injury to insult, my friend on a different cruise (with an Android), could remove and/or cancel order.  But her roommate who tried to order hers first....was charged.  Friend had to "fix" order.  

28 minutes ago, cr8tiv1 said:

I just went through this agonizing process.  I have plus 60.

Tried to order my medallion.  Got all the way through.  Zeros in display.  Until last page, $10 for shipping.  NO where on the app could I cancel.  Please call.  So I called...3 different times.  Long Story I won't bore you.

Last agent was able to work around "glitch".  The only way to empty the cart was to call...have them order it and cancel.  No way I could remove medallions or cancel order.  This last agent has worked with Princess for a year.  But he was able to fix it for me.  Ordered it through my cabin mate.  No shipping charge.  But sent to me.  Go figure.

To add injury to insult, my friend on a different cruise (with an Android), could remove and/or cancel order.  But her roommate who tried to order hers first....was charged.  Friend had to "fix" order.  

Question for anyone who's done a princess land trip before their cruise. When they send out the medallion 10 (or whatever) days before your cruise is that 10 days before your land trip? Or 10 days before your cruise? The land part of our trip starts Mar 12th. The cruise starts Mar 18th. But its all princess. The land part is listed on the app as part of our itinerary.

1 hour ago, Goldenrosebags said:

Question for anyone who's done a princess land trip before their cruise. When they send out the medallion 10 (or whatever) days before your cruise is that 10 days before your land trip? Or 10 days before your cruise? The land part of our trip starts Mar 12th. The cruise starts Mar 18th. But its all princess. The land part is listed on the app as part of our itinerary.

We have always received our medallions 11-12 days Before our sailing date.  

So, you should get yours about March 7th.

If someone who’s done a land cruise, would be great

if they could chime in.

Edited by PacnGoNow

5 hours ago, PacnGoNow said:

We have always received our medallions 11-12 days Before our sailing date.  

So, you should get yours about March 7th.

If someone who’s done a land cruise, would be great

if they could chime in.

That would work. I hope so. I like being green lane.

• Like 1