Live: Experienced cruisers try Celebrity 14 day cruise to Antartica on the Eclipse

jimbo5544

On 1/23/2024 at 4:00 PM, jimbo5544 said:

First small complaint.  While we know there are other options , for breakfast and lunch we prefer easy and quick.  The Ocean View cafe has been getting busier and busier.  Yesterday lunch had to look around a lot till we found table.  Meh.  This morning we went to Blu for breakfast.  Went to Ocean Views for linch and looked for a table for 15 minutes before going to the mdr.  Here is the gripe.  Two larde tables were held by 4 people playing games.   There are tons of places. After lunch we got separated and I thought they may had gone back up there (no idea why I thought that).  I went back ip there looking for my peeps and two couples still holding table ( restaurant still totally full).  One table was clear. Hopping back down off soap box now.  

IMG_8494.jpeg

As someone who plays cards on cruises especially when we travel with friends, we never play in the buffet area during meal times.  There are other places to play or at least be aware of your surroundings.

• Like 2

Captain just came on and said we needed to stop somewhere (hard to understand) around midnight to fill out paperwork for going around the horn (I think) and we would be having 55 mph winds tonite.  

4 minutes ago, WhiteOptima said:

As someone who plays cards on cruises especially when we travel with friends, we never play in the buffet area during meal times.  There are other places to play or at least be aware of your surroundings.

On this ship there are a ton

Received a letter in cabin last night informing us we needed to surrender passports due to port regulations.  Mdr on deck 3, our time was noon today.  Went quick, couple pics.  Two lines broken up by floors

IMG_8603.jpeg

IMG_8602.jpeg

3 minutes ago, soccermommy said:

Your pictures are stunning! I may have missed this, but what are. you using to take them? As far as the weather goes, I can only hope we get such good weather in March. 

While I have an expensive camera… these are all from my iPhone.  Thanks.  Fingers crossed on weather.   Thanks for coming along for the.   ride