PJ night?

Weekendworriers

Just now, Weekendworriers said:

Question: Did any of the ladies wear sexy lingerie on JP night? Don't want to be of of place if I do.

No one on the six voyages we have done wore sexy. Its more "fun sleep over" type vibe and cheesy pop music rather than anything more. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, SueMo said:

Would I be out of place if I don’t participate?

Not sure what you mean by "don't participate."  No one will even know if you don't show up and opt for bed instead.  Many people show up in shorts and t-shirts.  Like most things on VV, there is no "out of place."

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SueMo said:

Would I be out of place if I don’t participate?

If you want to party you can go to the party without wearing PJs, the people who look more out of place are those who don’t look like they want to be at the party at all!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, CineGraphic said:

No....probably still eating dinner, or singing karaoke, playing shuffleboard, etc.

we'll be on V L, does she have a nice shuffle board layout ?

37 minutes ago, c-boy said:

we'll be on V L, does she have a nice shuffle board layout ?

She has a nice indoor table....we may even end up buying one.

There's also an outdoor layout on the promenade, but I can't remember which side.

• Thanks 1

I've seen very sexy attire but most attire is comfy lounge type stuff. Interestingly I've seen a lot more men baring it all vs women. NYE cruise I'm pretty sure one gentleman was wearing little to nothing under his robe! And yes, I stopped and stared waiting for that robe to come apart. hahahaha (NO NO NO)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, CineGraphic said:

No....probably still eating dinner, or singing karaoke, playing shuffleboard, etc.

The "challenge" for us with PJ night on our cruise was that it was the night you board.  So we'd already been drinking champagne at the sail away party, watched while the boat departed, and booked a later dinner figuring we'd be busy up to a point with those things.  At that point we didn't necessarily want to head back to the room, change, and head out to the party.  Instead it was fun to just check out the ship.

We might give it a shot for the next cruise, though, now that we're more familiar with everything there.

Question for the ladies that dressed up for PJ party - what footwear did you have? Bedroom slippers don't make good dancing shoes and dancing shoes look odd with PJs.

For reference - this is what I'm rocking for PJ party. Still trying to convince my husband to do the same.😂

image.png.24cf783f367ac034d21ff80653a2e5e4.png

• Like 3

On 2/1/2024 at 8:31 PM, Snoopkat said:

Question for the ladies that dressed up for PJ party - what footwear did you have? Bedroom slippers don't make good dancing shoes and dancing shoes look odd with PJs.

For reference - this is what I'm rocking for PJ party. Still trying to convince my husband to do the same.😂

Sneakers? 

On 2/2/2024 at 9:31 AM, Snoopkat said:

ballet flats

• Like 1