Internet for a day?

We’ll be on Adventure of the Seas in March and not looking to get internet for the whole cruise. However, I’d like to get it the day before we disembark to be able to check in for our flights. Is this on option? I can’t find a single day option on the planner or Royals website. TIA

26 minutes ago, Cloverpk said:

We’ll be on Adventure of the Seas in March and not looking to get internet for the whole cruise. However, I’d like to get it the day before we disembark to be able to check in for our flights. Is this on option? I can’t find a single day option on the planner or Royals website. TIA

Price varys tbh. I've seen it drop toward the end. It might be 29.99 one day and 27.99 the next. For a 24 hour period. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cloverpk said:

Is this on option? I can’t find a single day option on the planner or Royals website.

You can only get the 24 hours pass on board - not in the planner pre-cruise.

You can get about 15 min of free internet by clicking on the App/Play store link on the screen where you would set up internet.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, cruiseguy1016 said:

Another option, if you're in port on the last day, is to find Wi-Fi on land somewhere (follow the crew, they'll know where to go) and check in for your flights there.

Thank you! Unfortunately it’s a sea day so that’s not an option. 

7 hours ago, Biker19 said:

You can only get the 24 hours pass on board - not in the planner pre-cruise.

You can get about 15 min of free internet by clicking on the App/Play store link on the screen where you would set up internet.

Thank you! That would be great to get a free 15 minutes. I likely need less that 5. Is that pretty standard? I guess I’ll try that first before we buy a day pass. 

2 hours ago, Cloverpk said:

Thank you! That would be great to get a free 15 minutes. I likely need less that 5. Is that pretty standard? I guess I’ll try that first before we buy a day pass. 

15 continuous minutes. Then boom, they’re gone. 

• Like 1