Brisbane has received the most rain since 2022 floods

Brisbane has received the most rain since 2022 floods.  Lots of local flooding in Brisbane and the Gold Coast. More than 1,000 homes were without power on the Northern Gold Coast.

Parts of Brisbane have recorded up to 200 millimetres of rain, with more to come.

BOM

• Like 1

Yep, our backyard is saturated. Our Labrador is not impressed because Mum won't take her for her morning run in the pouring rain. 'But I'm a water dog, Mum!'

Fingers crossed that the flooding in Brisbane won't get any worse and that power is restored to those poor souls currently without. It's been quite a ride weather wise since Christmas. My thoughts with everyone affected.

• Like 1

I Don't Need Any More Rain 🤬

Every time I plant my veggie garden it pours down and drowns it.

This have been going on for nearly 12 months now! Where the hell is our dry season!!!!!

Lucky the ship in Brisbane today was only a day visitor, Brilliance of the Seas. For at least part of the day, water was covering the access road. Would have made for an interesting day had it been a turnaround day.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Gwendy said:

Meanwhile where I live in Brisbane one day of very light showers.  The rain is only heavy in certain areas.

On Thursday night we received 200 mm of rain then another 45 mm during the day on Friday.

4 hours ago, Aus Traveller said:

On Thursday night we received 200 mm of rain then another 45 mm during the day on Friday.

We were the same.  Brisbane is a big city in area so some areas get more rain than others.  We are close to Albany Creek, Bray Park north west side of Brisbane, which received torrential rain and local flooding.  

6 hours ago, Gwendy said:

Meanwhile where I live in Brisbane one day of very light showers.  The rain is only heavy in certain areas.

Well I was going to say you could have all of ours, but then I read others having 200mm, and then our 90mm didn't seem so bad.🙄

1 hour ago, Ozwoody said:

Well I was going to say you could have all of ours, but then I read others having 200mm, and then our 90mm didn't seem so bad.🙄

It was enough to water the garden.  Don’t need any more, thanks.

• Haha 1