No More Breakfast in Observation Lounge

gmbhardy

47 minutes ago, RocketMan275 said:

There will be many who don't bother.  Have you ever noticed how messy some rooms are while you're walking down the hallways?

It is such an eyesore.  I imagine those messy room occupants live like that at home unless they have someone picking up behind them️ I know when we go on vacation some like to let their hair down but that doesn’t mean you have to behave like pigs 🐷 & have no consideration for others…I feel sorry for the cleanup crew‼️

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Ozzieru1e said:

It is such an eyesore.  I imagine those messy room occupants live like that at home unless they have someone picking up behind them️ I know when we go on vacation some like to let their hair down but that doesn’t mean you have to behave like pigs 🐷 & have no consideration for others…I feel sorry for the cleanup crew‼️

Found an eyesore of a video of a NCL Joy Haven 17132 Balcony suite loaded Mar 2023 on cruisedeckplans. It was unbelievable that they paid him for this video.  It can also be found in YouTube.

1 hour ago, CptJLMcCrea said:

Just to be clear, are you suggesting that passengers wipe down their own tables after use?  Seriously?

I'm saying I wouldn't mind doing so...though I meant before my own use. After isn't a bad idea either. Leave things better than they were, right? 

Certainly, you don't have to. You could chase around a crew member and ask them too. I'm sure they'd be happy to.

• Like 3

On 2/20/2024 at 1:00 PM, shof515 said:

how is the observation lounge crowds with the reduce size? 

Our transatlantic cruise was only about half full but since it was a cold weather cruise, it was essentially packed all day. I can only imagine the crowds when sailing at full capacity. I think they need to rearrange the furniture so singles don’t take up areas intended for multiple people.

• Like 2

On 2/20/2024 at 2:41 PM, pamelanj said:

Have you seen the new thermal spa?

I never knew that had bfast in observation.  Lol

I do enjoy the afternoon snacks. Is that still available?

Thanks.

On 2/20/2024 at 2:41 PM, pamelanj said:

Have you seen the new thermal spa?

I never knew that had bfast in observation.  Lol

I do enjoy the afternoon snacks. Is that still available?

Thanks.

The spa opened up near the end of the cruise for invited guests only. Someone posted photos - it looks stunning.

23 hours ago, cruiseny4life said:

"Then again, and I'm not being facetious, I'd be totally ok if there was a disinfectant station with spray and towels for passengers to use on their own."

Well, then I guess NCL will have to include those industrious passengers in the DSC distribution. Got to reward hard work and service.

• Haha 1

#cough #cough - CDC has reported noro outbreak onboard cruise vessels recently.  Best for NCL to step up infection control measures and get the washy washy team out in force, really.  These invisible bugs travel and can be nasty ... once upon a time, dealt with aggressively onboard, isolation & deep cleaning as per public health protocols. 

https://www.health.com/norovirus-surge-northeast-8599286

Nope, I wouldn't count on a fraction of the passengers to do the right things and go above & beyond.  Seen what typically goes on as folks come out of the restrooms 😷

7 hours ago, mking8288 said:

Nope, I wouldn't count on a fraction of the passengers to do the right things and go above & beyond.  Seen what typically goes on as folks come out of the restrooms 😷

What I typically see is people washing their hands.  Probably 98% of the time, but I really don't watch that closely.  Most people are not pigs.