Special Restaurants Pricing

mcrcruiser

3 minutes ago, Grandmaanne7 said:

Thank you so much! Obviously my TA doesn't deal with HAL very often. 

P.S. I love your signature! 😊

You are welcome.  It was pretty easily googled with the words “Pinnacle Grill Holland America”.  I’d be looking for a new TA.  

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Grandmaanne7 said:

Thank you so much! Obviously my TA doesn't deal with HAL very often. 

P.S. I love your signature! 😊

I re-read my response and I don’t want you to think I was telling you off.  My comment was a poke at your TA who couldn’t be bothered to look things up and then doubled-down by making stuff up!  Just admit you don’t know!  One of my pet peeves.  Sorry.  😞

Edited by *Miss G*
  • Like 1

On 2/22/2024 at 4:47 PM, mcrcruiser said:

What is the cover cost for Canaletto & Tamarind per person  now ?   Do you feel they are worth the up charge if you have recently dined in those 2 restaurants ?

TIA

You aren't a newbie on HAL.  You can find these prices on their website, in case you are interested. Also, all dining is clearly subjective. Opinions are interesting, but I take it all with a grain of salt.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, mcrcruiser said:

It seems to us that  the Tamarind restaurant  on koningsdam  is our best choice  over the pther 2  restaurants for what you get 

Tamarind is not listed under Specialty Dining for next year's 35-day Hawaii/Tahiti voyage on Koningsdam. I have a sad!  

2 hours ago, crystalspin said:

Tamarind is not listed under Specialty Dining for next year's 35-day Hawaii/Tahiti voyage on Koningsdam. I have a sad!  

Crystal I have given up with the Tahiti cruise . We do have the 18 day Hawaii cruise . where are you seeing Tamarind not operating ?

Cliff

4 minutes ago, mcrcruiser said:

Crystal I have given up with the Tahiti cruise . We do have the 18 day Hawaii cruise . where are you seeing Tamarind not operating ?

When I'm logged in to my HI/Tahiti booking, click on FOOD&BEVERAGES/All Dining Venues. I see this:

image.thumb.jpeg.3d40c7771e59b571cab9acc40f2521f3.jpeg

On the other hand, I just sorta noticed that Rudi's is also not showing. I will hold my tears for now.

For promos that include specialty restaurant, can you pick any one of them or is there a "cap" since the cover charges are different?

LAX

38 minutes ago, LAX said:

For promos that include specialty restaurant, can you pick any one of them

No they are assigned according to the length of the voyage and the restaurants that are on the ship.