Explorer Suite/Diamond Lounges

When we were on the Radiance two years ago, we were able to float easily between the two lounges as they were  right next to each other.  The Suite Lounge offered a free cocktail and appetizer time before dinner.  Both had some type of food all day long.  

What do the Explorer lounges offer?  Is there a free cocktail hour? I'm not sure where they are. 

18 minutes ago, Carol28 said:

When we were on the Radiance two years ago, we were able to float easily between the two lounges as they were  right next to each other.  The Suite Lounge offered a free cocktail and appetizer time before dinner.  Both had some type of food all day long.  

What do the Explorer lounges offer?  Is there a free cocktail hour? I'm not sure where they are. 

Only the suite lounge will have a free cocktail hour

• Like 1

Does the 

22 minutes ago, Another_Critic said:

Suite lounge = Concierge Club (deck 9 - at the aft elevators)

Does this lounge have any windows or is it completely enclosed?

22 minutes ago, Carol28 said:

Does the 

The concierge lounge does not have windows.  We were there for a 15 night TA last year.  While the lounge is a bit small, and the drink options somewhat limited (though the wait staff would go elsewhere if you asked for something not on the shelf) we had a wonderful time there. 

The Diamond Lounge has great views and even an outside deck space. It was very crowded during our TA and I only used it during off-hours.

11 hours ago, Carol28 said:

Does the 

The Crown lounge is great!  Lots of windows and the layout is nice.  The Suite lounge doesn’t have windows,

14 hours ago, Carol28 said:

Are you in a suite?   And are you Diamond or above?    Diamond and up will have access to Crown Lounge (which is really nicer with the windows)....only full suite (GS and above) will have access to Concierge Lounge...with off and on allowance (depending on numbers) for Pinnacles.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, smokeybandit said:

I believe Explorer has the last remaining dungeon suite lounge across the fleet.

I think you are right.  We loved booking on deck 9 JS on "the hump".   It was literally just a few steps from our door to the coffee machine in the Concierge Lounge.  😉   

• Like 1

Not everyone has received the memo about the name change to Crown Lounge. Almost every night we encountered someone in the hallway outside the Crown Lounge who was searching for the Diamond Lounge. 

Depending on the number of Pinnacle and Diamond Plus members on board, Diamond members might or might not have access to the Crown Lounge during happy hour. 

If you are thinking of floating between the Concierge Club and the Crown Lounge keep in mind that drinks in the Concierge Club are free if you are in a suite, but drinks in the Crown Lounge will use one of your Diamond drink vouchers, even if you are in a suite.