Cabins for 5?

Hello!

Just curious, does anyone have a list of Carnival ships that have cabins for a family of 5? I know you can book connecting rooms but I like to take advantage of the kids sail free deals, and we all need to be in the same room for that (plus they are small, so it's no big deal!) 

We tend to lean towards the smaller ships but any tips are appreciated!

Thank you

2 hours ago, Sunseeker20 said:

Hello!

Just curious, does anyone have a list of Carnival ships that have cabins for a family of 5? I know you can book connecting rooms but I like to take advantage of the kids sail free deals, and we all need to be in the same room for that (plus they are small, so it's no big deal!) 

We tend to lean towards the smaller ships but any tips are appreciated!

Thank you

I found the following:

Elation,Paradise,Sunrise, and Radiance.

What months does Carnival have kids sale free cruises available?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheLargeFamily said:

We are staying in a family Harbor suite on Jubilee that can hold 5. Not sure about other ships... but in my research I occasionally came across other ships that had rooms for five and I can't remember which ones they are.

The Vista class (Vista, Horizon, Panorama) and Excel class (Mardi Gras, Celebration, Jubilee) will have these.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

When our kids were smaller (pre-teen) we did five in an ocean view on the Elation. Two pullmans folded down from the ceiling and the brought in a rolloway bed. It was tight, but it saved enough money to allow us to cruise at that time - we had a blast.

• Like 3

I am not trying to get flamed.

There are a few ships but not many that will hold 5 passengers.

I do not recall a kids sail free on Carnival sale, as we have 2 kids and would have jumped on that. 

We have been booking adjoining porthole/oceanview. The total cost was not significantly more than all in one room. The extra space was well worth the additional cost. 

There are also some ships that have an an extra tub in a second “bathroom” deluxe overviews you may want to consider. 

I think your best bet would be a TA over a PVP as they may find a better deal on another cruise line 

Edited by nydney1
Spelling
  • Like 1

On 2/26/2024 at 4:02 PM, nydney1 said:

I am not trying to get flamed.

There are a few ships but not many that will hold 5 passengers.

I do not recall a kids sail free on Carnival sale, as we have 2 kids and would have jumped on that. 

We have been booking adjoining porthole/oceanview. The total cost was not significantly more than all in one room. The extra space was well worth the additional cost. 

There are also some ships that have an an extra tub in a second “bathroom” deluxe overviews you may want to consider. 

I think your best bet would be a TA over a PVP as they may find a better deal on another cruise line 

Sorry it's RC that has kids sail free... Carnival has free third and fourth person

6 hours ago, Sunseeker20 said:

Sorry it's RC that has kids sail free... Carnival has free third and fourth person

How can I find a Carnival cruise that has 3rd/4th free? This would be ideal for taking our grand daughter. We only cruise as a couple so never really paid attention to this.

5 hours ago, Illbcruzn4life said:

How can I find a Carnival cruise that has 3rd/4th free? This would be ideal for taking our grand daughter. We only cruise as a couple so never really paid attention to this.

Never seen one on CCL

I've seen 3th and 4th for $99 each (plus fees) often. Still a great deal if you think about costs of food or running the kids club. What's even better is the $99 deal will be the same regardless of stateroom category booked. 

• Like 1