E-class concierge lunch?

How many people are typically at the concierge lunch on an E class ship, please!?  I will try to talk my husband in to attending. We've been concierge class before, several years ago, but never tried the lunch.

We have never been but the Concierge lunch is open to B2B passengers, Zeniths, and now those that purchased the  Premium Access Pass.  
The number of Concierge cabins range from 276 on the Edge to 299 on the Ascent.  So if only 25% of CC guests go that would be 140- 150 + the other groups. 

28 minutes ago, 39august said:

How many people are typically at the concierge lunch on an E class ship, please!?  I will try to talk my husband in to attending. We've been concierge class before, several years ago, but never tried the lunch.

A whole lot less people than in the OVC and in the MDR in the evening and on a sea day. The lunch is only in one section of the MDR and plenty of staff. Limited menu.

• Like 2

On our 2/4 Ascent sailing there were 30-40 people in line for the Concierge lunch when it opened. We went up to the buffet and since it was only Noon there was no crowd. So kind of depends on when you get there.

• Like 1

It has never seemed too crowded. The main difference, to me, is that you are seated at a table so you don't have to wander around hoping to find a space to eat. Also, as a short person I don't like being lost in a sea of elbows trying to see what is on offer at the buffet.

Does anyone have any idea of the menu.  I have dietary restrictions and there is usually nothing I can eat so we try the buffet.

In a couple of weeks we are doing E-class for the first time and I am wondering if the menu for the concierge lunch will be any different?

Posted (edited)

The menu is posted in your app - it’s under dining and then all the way to the right under loyalty and suites. The MDR will accommodate any dietary restrictions- they ask you before every meal. 

Edited by StellaTN

In March 2023, we cruised with friends that were concierge and we were not.  They went to the lunch and was so busy, they were forgotten and took them 2 hours to get in and out of there.

We went to OVC and had no wait and enjoyed a nice quiet lunch 

Flash forward to Jan 2024 and we sailed again with friends and we all had Concierge and we ALL ate at OVC

• Like 1

We have done many concierge lunches. It's basically the same menu but varies on who the chef is for quality. All have been good to great. How many eat there varies depending on how many BTBs and Zeniths there are and that can be from 20 to 100 plus. I never waited more than 5 minutes to be seated. It is a lot less hassle than the buffet. If you are in a hurry tell the waiter and get a table for 2. My last two E cruises it was in Cypress. We were BTB each time. Last time on the Ascent it did not start until 1230pm, before that it was 1130am. I like the 1230 start time. It gives you more time to get to room and have a drink somewhere. Try it once, you are paying for it.