Can you help me decipher these promotion codes?

I'm using a new TA (new to us, that is) and I'm having difficulty understanding the promotion codes shown below.  My concern is that we do not have the All Included package.  It says All Included but when I look in my cruise planner to purchase a drinks package upgrade, the only options aside from the zero proof package are to purchase either a classic or premium package...no option to upgrade from what we already have.  It hasn't been 10 days since we confirmed our booking but other perks are already posted in the planner.  I've reached out to my TA for clarification (no response yet) but I remain skeptical because the cruise fare is quite a bit less than the fare posted on the website.  I'm afraid I got a cruise only fare...

image.png.774b648011c5709344e15c70f30fc667.png

The drink upgrade usually takes a decent while to show up…I’m sure you have the classic now…

I have had at times the drink upgrade never show up, I had to call..

• Thanks 1

I just checked. I'm past final payment on an AI Retreat booking. I have an option to buy a premium drink package (actually the classic as well). Even thought I have one.

I'm with PTC DAWG. Give it time. You may just have to call. This is one of Celebrity's worst IT glitches, and really no excuse.

• Thanks 1

TA should have gone over all the codes and pricing.  That's the TAs job...then you can confirm on your cruise planner!

one code that is clear and repeated is NRD..How much was your NRD deposit?

59 minutes ago, hcat said:

TA should have gone over all the codes and pricing.  That's the TAs job...then you can confirm on your cruise planner!

one code that is clear and repeated is NRD..How much was your NRD deposit?

Completely agree, hcat!  The deposit was $900 or around 22% of the total price.  In the event that we need to cancel, we will pay the $100 pp change fee.  I was actually surprised at the deposit amount.  I haven't paid that much for a NRD since booking a Royal Suite on Solstice for our Mexican Riviera cruise last year.  This category is for a Deluxe Ocean View on Beyond.  

3 hours ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

I'm using a new TA (new to us, that is) and I'm having difficulty understanding the promotion codes shown below.  My concern is that we do not have the All Included package.  It says All Included but when I look in my cruise planner to purchase a drinks package upgrade, the only options aside from the zero proof package are to purchase either a classic or premium package...no option to upgrade from what we already have.  It hasn't been 10 days since we confirmed our booking but other perks are already posted in the planner.  I've reached out to my TA for clarification (no response yet) but I remain skeptical because the cruise fare is quite a bit less than the fare posted on the website.  I'm afraid I got a cruise only fare...

image.png.774b648011c5709344e15c70f30fc667.png

I only book in the Retreat.  Every cruise I have taken in my CP, it always has all of the drink packages and WiFi options available to purchase.  I've just never paid them any mind since I know that I booked them via Retreat and it all shows on my confirmation.

3 hours ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

Completely agree, hcat!  The deposit was $900 or around 22% of the total price.  In the event that we need to cancel, we will pay the $100 pp change fee.  I was actually surprised at the deposit amount.  I haven't paid that much for a NRD since booking a Royal Suite on Solstice for our Mexican Riviera cruise last year.  This category is for a Deluxe Ocean View on Beyond.  

dep  amts have gone up,  which finally forced us into NRD territory.. and even  now that is a steep.deposit

.  Hope you get answers fron your ta.. and maybe they can give u a more detailed invoice like Celeb does???  Those have codes too  but are usually able to be figured out..

• Like 1