Questions about upcoming ANTHEM cruise

Sailing on Anthem on March 31st.  Curious about any recent cruisers' experiences...

I haven't seen any mention of the bumper cars on any threads.  Are these running?  If not, what else happens in that space on the ship?

Also, the only shows available for reservations are SPECTERA CABARET.  Absolutely nothing is listed (either online or in the app) for reservation of shows.  What has been the procedure for getting in to these productions each night?

Thanks.

From memory the other shows get booked when you are on the ship via the app or in the terminal. Bumper cars are still working, or they offer laser tag type game, roller skating or some sports in the same venue.

25 minutes ago, lumpkin8 said:

I haven't seen any mention of the bumper cars on any threads.  Are these running? 

Set the app to the current sailing and you should see it listed under activities.

The show in 270 is the only one that is likely to be bookable.

Thanks for the replies. On the app for the current Anthem cruise (today's date), nothing is listed for entertainment either, except Spectra.  And nothing except Ripcord, Flowrider, and Northstar, and cupcakes/sushi making.  Is there a place on the app to see the complete cruise "daily:"/cruise "compass"?  Or whatever RCCL calls it...

Just off the Anthem this week.

Bumper cars were running but the line was very long the few times I saw them.   They also had roller skating which looked fun.

Needed reservations for Spectra and we did it on the app a few weeks prior.  But they also had a stand by line and it seemed like everyone got in but maybe not great seats.

No reservations for We Will Rock you and there were seats up until about 10 minutes prior when it pretty much was filled but there were still single seats here and there.  I dont know about the other attractions but they never seemed crowded (except bumper cars!).

Raemk, I'm surprised they do not bumper car reservations that can be made, rather than waiting on a line.  Glad to know it does exist however.

Dragon....I look forward to your live thread!

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, scooby1 said:

From memory the other shows get booked when you are on the ship via the app or in the terminal. Bumper cars are still working, or they offer laser tag type game, roller skating or some sports in the same venue.

On Quantum class, only show that has reservations are the ones in Two70

6 hours ago, lumpkin8 said:

On the app for the current Anthem cruise (today's date), nothing is listed for entertainment either, except Spectra.

Ensure you look under entertainment- I see Gift today, WWRY later in the week and other things on other nights. 

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, lumpkin8 said:

Sailing on Anthem on March 31st.  Curious about any recent cruisers' experiences...

I haven't seen any mention of the bumper cars on any threads.  Are these running?  If not, what else happens in that space on the ship?

Also, the only shows available for reservations are SPECTERA CABARET.  Absolutely nothing is listed (either online or in the app) for reservation of shows.  What has been the procedure for getting in to these productions each night?

Thanks.

Only Spectra needs reservations.  I'm on the same sail and previously sailed on February 9th.  The bumper cars are running at certain times and the area is also used for other activities such as sports, eg. soccer, bb, etc.  The other productions you just show up and seat yourself.  Alos, keep an eye on the daily planner especially the various activities in the Music Hall.

Edited by nelblu
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, njkruzer said:

The line for Bumper cars may look long but it does move.  We love it.

That is my experience too.  I'm pretty impatient with waiting in line but found it wasn't to bad when I was on Ovation.  I only did it once... I'm sure kids would line up repeatedly.

• Like 1