Easter Sale???

zodiac1

There will be an Easter sale followed by Spring Sale, May Day Sale, Cinco de Mayo Sale, Graduation Sale, Beginning of Summer Sale . . . .   

See a price you like?  Book it.  Can get reduced till final payment.  We book group space with a TA so refundable deposit.

PS, if the sales above don't sound great then how about Mid Summer Sale, 4th of July, August Sale, My Birthday Sale (21st of August) or ?????

Prices are a function of supply and demand.  Really simple.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

45 minutes ago, Arizona Wildcat said:

There will be an Easter sale followed by Spring Sale, May Day Sale, Cinco de Mayo Sale, Graduation Sale, Beginning of Summer Sale . . . .   

See a price you like?  Book it.  Can get reduced till final payment.  We book group space with a TA so refundable deposit.

PS, if the sales above don't sound great then how about Mid Summer Sale, 4th of July, August Sale, My Birthday Sale (21st of August) or ?????

Love this.  Happy Early Birthday 🎈

1 hour ago, Arizona Wildcat said:

You forgot  to include the current Semi-Annual Sale. The sale price is about $500 more than what I reserved about a month ago.  

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, GatorMomInNC said:

I am anticipating an April fools day sale

If they want to be playful on April first, they should claim to be bringing back the cookiegate cookie

Edited by NutsAboutGolf

2 hours ago, Cruise Junky said:

My November cruise dropped almost $500 this weekend so there’s some kind of ok sale going on.  I thought the price previously was a decent deal.  

I checked all of my 10 future cruise bookings and they are all the same price or Higher.

Well except the one that is sold out except for a few Inside assigned cabins...........

13 hours ago, Arizona Wildcat said:

AlohaJust like buying a car, home, washer and dryer lol