Carnival Firenze OS for 4 set up

I am wanting to book a OS cabin on the Firenze for next year for 4 people.  My question is, does anyone have pictures or videos of the room set up for 4 people?  I have checked You Tube and some other sites, but have not found anything other than just a regular room tour. Thanks

What type of room? An interior will likely look a lot like an interior on Carnival Vista, Horizon or Panorama (same class of ship), same for balcony. My experience with interiors is beds in the back of the cabin (either a king or two singles), with two pullman beds form the ceiling. In a balcony it is normally one pullman over a sofa that becomes a bed, and then a king or two twins next to the "bunk" bed.

We are looking at Firenze for Christmas this year!

Posted (edited)

Cruisedeckplans has videos of OS on Venezia.  Description is single or double sofa.  No uppers.  So two will have to share the sofa.  EM

Edited by Essiesmom
  • Like 2

Yes, OS is ocean suite and I do know that it will be the couch that will be converted.  I just wanted to see how much/little space their will be with the couch open, but thanks for the responses.  I will check back on you tube in a few months.

I took a look at the Venezia OS 7235 which is available for 4 people also with couch in video. I think this will be nearly the same as the Firenze except somewhat different decor.