Cheers package on the first day

7 minutes ago, RogBus101 said:

Charleston SC 10 day journey cruise December.

You will be fine to start enjoying your Cheers package as soon as you get on in Charleston.  Start early to utilize your 15 alcoholic daily drink limit on the first day you board.

4 hours ago, RogBus101 said:

Not necessarily the alcohol but the the milkshakes, juices and sodas would be a plus.

From what I understand, fresh juices are NOT included in CHEERS.  Before you order, ask if it's included in the CHEERS program.  Have a great cruise!!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RogBus101 said:

Not necessarily the alcohol but the the milkshakes, juices and sodas would be a plus.

The only ports where Cheers does not start until day 2 are New York, Norfolk, and Galveston.

For cruises that depart from those ports, guests do not pay for Cheers on day 1 so all drink purchases made before 6AM on the second day of the cruise are a la carte. Doesn't matter if it's alcoholic or not.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, RogBus101 said:

Why does it matter to you?

In the overall scheme of things, it doesn't. If you don't want to answer, don't. I figured maybe there was something that wasn't clear to you or for some reason you felt you didn't get a complete answer, so I asked to try to draw that out to see if there was anything else that anyone could do to help you.

Edited by sparks1093
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, sparks1093 said:

In the overall scheme of things, it doesn't. If you don't want to answer, don't. I figured maybe there was something that wasn't clear to you or for some reason you felt you didn't get a complete answer, so I asked to try to draw that out to see if there was anything else that anyone could do to help you.

More patience than most.  I applaud.

• Like 3