Does the menu in Luminae change night to night?

We are booked in a Celebrity Suite on Reflection in June. I started looking at dining options and for our cruise when you look at the dinner menu in Luminae it is the same for each night. Is that true? It just does not seem like a lot of variety for multiple nights.

Thank you. 

Yes it changes, I just got off Ascent, didn’t care to much for Luminae, just didn’t care for the limited menu option, only had one dinner there.  Preferred Blu instead.

The menu changes every night and on the Reflection you are also able to ask for the MDR menu as the kitchens are next to each other. I was on the Silhouette (sister ship) in Feb and the nights we dined in Luminae I would mix and match from both menus. 
Suite guests also are permitted to eat in Blu, based on availability and having it cleared through Blu’s Maitre D’.

9 hours ago, Bosjoe said:

Yes it changes, I just got off Ascent, didn’t care to much for Luminae, just didn’t care for the limited menu option, only had one dinner there.  Preferred Blu instead.

We also prefer BLU menu and the BLU  pre dinner snack  to Luminae..Some nights there on BEYOND, nothing appealed to us, slow bread service . 

Our seats in Luminae were either in a dark area against the entry wall or a loud crowded area in the middle!  Sommelier was over worked.

We stopped going to Lum.. went to BLU or Specialty rests

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hcat said:

We also prefer BLU menu and the BLU  pre dinner snack  to Luminae..Some nights there on BEYOND, nothing appealed to us, slow bread service . 

Our seats in Luminae were either in a dark area against the entry wall or a loud crowded area in the middle!  Sommelier was over worked.

We stopped going to Lum.. went to BLU or Specialty rests

We are in a Sky Suite on the Beyond in a few weeks.  I did not realize that we will be able to also eat the BLU.  Is this always the case?  Thanks in advance.  Steve

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, swooldri said:

We are in a Sky Suite on the Beyond in a few weeks.  I did not realize that we will be able to also eat the BLU.  Is this always the case?  Thanks in advance.  Steve

It is supposed to be on a space-available basis. If Aqua is sold out, it may be more difficult (or I'd hope it would be) since Blu is the assigned Aqua dining room.

ETA - I make that parenthetical comment as someone in Aqua on a sailing this summer where Aqua is sold out. I seriously hope that they take that into account when deciding whether to seat Suite guests.

Edited by WrittenOnYourHeart

As people have said, the menu does change from night to night but there is also a "classics" menu for some things that you can get every night if the main menu doesn't appeal to you.   The staff will try their hardest to please you and so talk to them about what you like and don't like.

Personally I love the Luminae and their menu.  Don't understand exactly what people don't like about it other than it is not meat an potatoes (although you can get that!).   

2 hours ago, gymbomb said:

Are sample menus from Luminae available anywhere to check out before our trip this summer?

Download the App put in the information, then look at the menus under luminae, will be the easiest.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, maggie.1008 said:

I have never been a fan of the menus in Luminae. They really need to overhaul their menu’s in Luminae and Blu. They have been the same for years. 

They just went to a new set of menu's in Luminae.  

If you have a cruise book, just look in the app and you can see the updated menu's.