Unable to sign into Celebrity Account

25 minutes ago, Cruiseskier said:

Is anyone having problems with signing into their Celebrity account tonight?

There are at least three other threads in the last two days about this problem. It is happening to many. Just hit the forgot password link and reset your password and all will be well.

See thread "Trouble signing into my Celebrity Account". Many have suggested the same fix and it worked for me. Used my same Username and Password and it worked!

Can't get into Celebrity this morning.  I have used the same email address & password in the past. Guess I will have to change my password today. UGH--what is happening?

21 minutes ago, NJ Gal said:

Can't get into Celebrity this morning.  I have used the same email address & password in the past. Guess I will have to change my password today. UGH--what is happening?

It's not difficult and it only takes seconds to do it.  

I had difficulties too, and had to change my password. 
But, the tricky part was they asked my travel agents last name & I use 3 different agents. Got lucky 2nd try. 
pain in the neck but it’s done. 
And I did have to change my password-could not use the same one as others have mentioned. I just interchanged  2 of the characters. 

14 hours ago, RTShaker said:

There are at least three other threads in the last two days about this problem. It is happening to many. Just hit the forgot password link and reset your password and all will be well.

If you also have an account at Royal Caribbean with the same user name, they share the same authentication data.  If you change the password for either, that same password must also be used for both as well.

55 minutes ago, rcrabb1513 said:

If you also have an account at Royal Caribbean with the same user name, they share the same authentication data.  If you change the password for either, that same password must also be used for both as well.

If you "reset" making your your new password the same as the old it isn't an issue. The system allows for the re-use of an existing or previous password.

56 minutes ago, RTShaker said:

If you "reset" making your your new password the same as the old it isn't an issue. The system allows for the re-use of an existing or previous password.

X would not let me reuse my password. It has 1 cap, 2 numbers, and 9 characters. Does X password need to be only 8 characters.

20240413_081804.jpg

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, bigbenboys said:

X would not let me reuse my password. It has 1 cap, 2 numbers, and 9 characters. Does X password need to be only 8 characters.

My new password is 9 characters long. I just added a special character to my old password. 

Edited by doghog
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bigbenboys said:

20240413_081804.jpg

That's odd. I did mine last night, re-used my old password, and didn't get that message.

• Thanks 1

I've been having problems for several days. Today I tried clearing the cookies, I tried changing my password and it would not let me - get the message "it's not you it's us". I tried calling Celebrity and was on hold for over an hour and gave up. Do they want me to cancel my future cruises?

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Maryann9975 said:

I've been having problems for several days. Today I tried clearing the cookies, I tried changing my password and it would not let me - get the message "it's not you it's us". I tried calling Celebrity and was on hold for over an hour and gave up. Do they want me to cancel my future cruises?

Changed my password yesterday. Just logged in using my laptop, windows 10, Google Chrome. No issues with the app. 

Edited by doghog