The Fleet Report and Daily for Thursday May 2nd, 2024

@ger_77 Wonderful news!   I think we all let out that breath we've been holding at the same time.  Did anyone notice a hot wind?   And I think the Dailyites are thrilled for you and Maurice.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

Gerry @ger_77 that is such great news!  I'm so happy for you both!

Debbie @dfish I'm glad things went well for you too, and that you could walk a good long distance today.  By the way, which restaurant in Ann Arbor did you try?  You said it was worth it.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ger_77 said:

After ordering, my phone rang - it was the TAVR coordinator calling to say Maurice’s case had been approved and he was officially scheduled for the replacement on May 22nd.  

Wonderful to read good news!

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, StLouisCruisers said:

Gerry @ger_77 that is such great news!  I'm so happy for you both!

Debbie @dfish I'm glad things went well for you too, and that you could walk a good long distance today.  By the way, which restaurant in Ann Arbor did you try?  You said it was worth it.

Venue on South Industrial Hwy.  It is just off Stadium Drive.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, dfish said:

Venue on South Industrial Hwy.  It is just off Stadium Drive.  

I will have to mention that to DS.  He may know of it.

I'm going to bed now, 10 pm and hope I can sleep past 3:30 am.  I may even post an hour later tomorrow if I can get some rest tonight.  😉

• Like 5

@ger_77 Amazing!  Such great news!  

@marshhawk Glad your boss is on your side. And we know you are doing everything you can to help Chuck!  One day at a time is Everything!  

We managed through today pretty well. Plan B regime seems to be helping. The eye pressure does come down with the “massages” 4x a da. So it seems like the flap is flowing like it should be at least some of the time, keeping hope alive!  I took a nap today and felt much better. And we used a second window between treatments to do a grocery run!  I’m looking forward to fresh strawberries tomorrow!  

@dfish great that you have relief in sight!  Thanks for the trilliums, they didn’t grow where I was. 

Lenda, Elizabeth,  I hope you’re not flooded!  

Vanessa, it’s so heartwarming to read that you have no leg pain or tingling! Amazing 🙏

Sandi, glad you’re there, have a grand time together. 

Paul, I like your B&B!  Hope the zoom was interesting. 

Bruce, Love those sea days!  

May everyone get a good sleep or a g’day for our friends afar. Maureen 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, RMLincoln said:

@ger_77 Amazing!  Such great news!  

@marshhawk Glad your boss is on your side. And we know you are doing everything you can to help Chuck!  One day at a time is Everything!  

We managed through today pretty well. Plan B regime seems to be helping. The eye pressure does come down with the “massages” 4x a da. So it seems like the flap is flowing like it should be at least some of the time, keeping hope alive!  I took a nap today and felt much better. And we used a second window between treatments to do a grocery run!  I’m looking forward to fresh strawberries tomorrow!  

@dfish great that you have relief in sight!  Thanks for the trilliums, they didn’t grow where I was. 

Lenda, Elizabeth,  I hope you’re not flooded!  

Vanessa, it’s so heartwarming to read that you have no leg pain or tingling! Amazing 🙏

Sandi, glad you’re there, have a grand time together. 

Paul, I like your B&B!  Hope the zoom was interesting. 

Bruce, Love those sea days!  

May everyone get a good sleep or a g’day for our friends afar. Maureen 

Maureen, thanks for asking.  We have no flooding where we live.  Our little community sits on a bluff and set back from a lake.

I'm glad Plan B is working.

Lenda

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

51 minutes ago, Quartzsite Cruiser said:

Maureen, thanks for asking.  We have no flooding where we live.  Our little community sits on a bluff and set back from a lake.

I'm glad Plan B is working.

Lenda

@RMLincoln our backyard is holding a lot of water, but our area is fine. Thanks for thinking of us.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, quilty964 said:

Checking in late today.  Today was our Quilting Group meeting at church.  Got home and then off to the vet for Cooper's follow up dental visit. Everything is healing well!  

Haven't been to the port, not sure about the dinner or the drink.  Thanks for all of the pictures today!  I'm working on a loaf of sourdough bread.  My 1st loaf was good, #2, not so much!  We'll see how this one turns out.  I wanted to use some whole wheat flour, but I think that was the problem last time.  It never rose...this time it seems to be rising ok with bread flour.  😊

@grapau27I want to come and visit you!  

@ger_77Great news that surgery is scheduled!  

@dfishGood news that the test blocks helped today! 

@marshhawkprayers for you and DH. 

@JazzyVGood to hear that things are going well with you! 

Blessings on your evening, Karen

It would be nice to meet you.

• Like 2

@ger_77  so very pleased to read such good news for Maurice.  Thanks for the photo, I immediately recognised Jim Hannah,  from reading his posts from what seems like ages ago, these days he must post on HAL threads that I do not have time to read. 

@RMLincoln  Maureen hope that Richard continues to make good progress.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Haljo1935 said:

Can anyone tell me what this says? This is the top of the box that holds DMIL pearls.

TIA🤔

20240502_204839.thumb.jpg.7128f59b45decd04c9fe70c073bb19e8.jpg 

Beautiful pearls and crystals, radiant and dazzling.
Boutique
Deeply loved by people all over the world

@Haljo1935 this (above) is the translation given by Google Chrome.
I right clicked on the image to get 'search image' then when the image came up I had Chrome translate it. 

Cheers, h.
(I follow along with you all, cheer and cry, and have posted very infrequently eons ago) 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 4

5 hours ago, middlehaitch said:

Beautiful pearls and crystals, radiant and dazzling.
Boutique
Deeply loved by people all over the world

@Haljo1935 this (above) is the translation given by Google Chrome.
I right clicked on the image to get 'search image' then when the image came up I had Chrome translate it.

Thank you!!

• Like 2