Distilled Water

Hello everyone,

I will be sailing on Carnival Legend in September and I am very excited. I use a CPAP machine which requires Distilled water and I will be sailing for 10 days. So it really isn't feasible for me to bring distilled water in my luggage as it will be really heavy. I don't see an option on the Carnival website where I can select Distilled water. Does anyone know if Carnival supplies Distilled water or is there any way to request it in advance? Any guidance or insight in this very manner will be greatly appreciated at this time. Thanks again. Best Regards. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jayhoaps said:

Hello everyone,

I will be sailing on Carnival Legend in September and I am very excited. I use a CPAP machine which requires Distilled water and I will be sailing for 10 days. So it really isn't feasible for me to bring distilled water in my luggage as it will be really heavy. I don't see an option on the Carnival website where I can select Distilled water. Does anyone know if Carnival supplies Distilled water or is there any way to request it in advance? Any guidance or insight in this very manner will be greatly appreciated at this time. Thanks again. Best Regards. 

You can call Carnival and talk to guest services  and have it delivered to your room. You can also get it once on board by call the fun shoppes, but before is much easier. They can also give you an extension cord to go from plug to head of bed.  Might want to bing a splitter (non surge suppression type only) so you have extra outlets.

• Like 3

Jimbo is correct.

I have used both water out of the bathroom and regular bottled water  for years with no issues, the choice is yours.

Just be reassured, there are options 

• Like 3

Having used a CPAP for over 20 years and over 20 cruises I can tell you, the tap water is just fine. Why pay for a gallon of water when you will pour most of it down the drain in the end?

Also, I've found a twelve-foot, household grade extension cord works well and is easy to pack.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

Husband uses a CPAP and on four different Carnival cruises, once we got onboard, we called our steward and he brought a new bottle of distilled water for him to use (no charge). I'd also highly recommend bringing a sturdy extension cord and duck tape so you can avoid trips and falls during the night, sometimes the power outlets aren't in the best locations depending on the ship and cabin type. 

Edited by moviegal
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, moviegal said:

Husband uses a CPAP and on four different Carnival cruises, once we got onboard, we called our steward and he brought a new bottle of distilled water for him to use (no charge). I'd also highly recommend bringing a sturdy extension cord and duck tape so you can avoid trips and falls during the night, sometimes the power outlets aren't in the best locations depending on the ship and cabin type. 

First I've heard of the distilled water being free on Carnival. How recently was this.

• Like 1